Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--OCTOBER 2021 (Possible Spoilers)

There is no way Judge Smails would be handling these cases with Justin, Gwen, and Xander if it was real life since this case now involves the judge himself.  I also don't think he would be handling Bonnie's case because of Justin's involvement.  Alas, this is Salem, so who knows?  

Maybe Victor will also promise Melinda the judge's job after she prosecutes Kristen if she's brought in.  Again, who knows.  

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline - I was wondering too if John and Kayla heard all that commotion in the other room.

Nice to see Victor again.  I don't care if all his scenes are him sitting in a chair, as along as he is still around,

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@Judaline - I was wondering too if John and Kayla heard all that commotion in the other room.

Nice to see Victor again.  I don't care if all his scenes are him sitting in a chair, as along as he is still around,

Right! And has he grown his moustache longer and kind of an early 1900s look? I've been seeing these more and more. 

Honored Contributor

So, where does the Judge come in with all of this, isnt he in trouble too for agreeing to Gwens advances?? 

Super Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

So, where does the Judge come in with all of this, isnt he in trouble too for agreeing to Gwens advances?? 

I thought the Judge only agreed to it because he was recording the conversation to have evidence against Gwen.  

Super Contributor

@snowylady wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

I thought the Judge only agreed to it because he was recording the conversation to have evidence against Gwen.  

Maybe the Judge was recording Justin instead and that's how he got evidence against Justin.  Anyway, he used the recording as evidence and wasn't going to go through with Gwens advances.

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline  I loved the scenes with Justin & Xander.  They were really funny.  Xander is my favorite character right now. 

Esteemed Contributor

I noticed something about Steve today , ne had on a jean jacket instead of his usual leather jacket .   I wonder where it went  ,  dont think I've seen him without it or if so not in a very long time .

Honored Contributor

@Jackson08 wrote:

@Judaline  I loved the scenes with Justin & Xander.  They were really funny.  Xander is my favorite character right now. 

Me, too! So well done. Comedy and straight man, lol. And can you believe DAYS shelled out for those bars in the jail scenes? I really liked that for some reason-the realism surprised me.

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I was thinking of something that kept me awake most of the night.

When John told Johnny that the whole movie thing was a bad idea and not to tell grandma Marlena about it (or whatever way he said it) - I thought that Johnny would have listened to him and not mentioned it to grandma when she came back.

But noooooo, as soon as she opened the door, he tells her all about the movie he was "going" to make but grandpa said it was a bad idea.  I thought that was kind of wrong of Johnny to even bring it up after grandpa practically told him to forget about it.

I don't like Johnny and wish he would just go away......oh and take Ciara and Ben with you.....

@sophiamarie   And did you see the size of the script?  I think it was about 25 or 30 pages, that's it!  I'm guessing real movie scripts are, I dunno, thousands of pages??!!  This storyline is just nuts.  Johnny, just disappear and take your silly movie with you.