Trusted Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--OCTOBER 2021 (Possible Spoilers)

The whole Gabi vs. Ava thing: I'm not really pulling for either of them.  I don't think Ava is right for Rafe and don't really think they will last much longer.  I've always wanted to pull for Gabi since she and Will share a child, but since she did what she did to Julie I can't get past that evil.  Nobody should mess with Julie!

Frequent Contributor

The new EJ is ok. I liked the other one better tho. The first EJ was better looking but he was quite a mean guy at times. I do remember that. I agree about the new hair style! It doesn't look good. The curly part on top was darker than the shaved sides of his head. A very obvious hair piece!! IMO 

Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

Isn't that Gabi's house as well as Rafe's?  Can't Gabi throw Ava out?

@Judaline   I wouldn't have had a sip of the coffee or a bite of the bunuelo.  Can't trust Gabi.  She could have poisoned Ava.  As I just typed that, it reminded me -- didn't someone say a while ago that Ava DOES poison Rafe???  I can't remember if that was just a guess or if someone read it somewhere.  Rafe's such a sap anyway.  He knows he needs to be with Nicole.  Everybody's been with everybody on this show anyway, it's so hard to keep track.  But where's Kate???  I miss her.  

Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@snowball wrote:

Who wears a toupee!    EJ!!   Doesn't look like one to me.

I don't think he does, either. His hair was messed up toDAY. You could pretty much tell it's his own hair IMO.

@Judaline @Sophiamarie   Totally off Days topic here ---- There's a local news anchor down here in Tampa who I SWEAR wears one.  Whaddya think, Soph -- any idea who I'm referring to? -- ABC Action News -- his wife is also on the same channel.  Not sure if I can name names.

Respected Contributor

Today's show....

The showroom/office of Basic Black - no desks, no other employees, and how long are we supposed to look at THE ONE dress that's been on that mannequin for how long????!!!  

I know I'm in the minority here, but Phillip's on my nerves.  His face is always scowling, his mouth is always downturned, he bends forward from the waist, and his long arms swing like a gorilla.

Chloe has zero emotion when delivering her lines.  It's like she's just a body to read lines.  She's boring.

We should start a new game.  It'll be called "How Many Times In One Day Does Ciara Say "We Made A Baby."  I think in today's show alone she's up to 5 times.  Her feet weren't even on the floor yet.  We get it, Ciara, we get it.  And can't Ciara and Ben be more than 3 inches apart from one another??  They talk into each other's mouths.

Johnny has to go.  Now.  Why in the world would ANYONE care one iota about Dr. Marlena Evans' life and/or possession??  Not exactly a blockbuster, especially when the only people you're hiring are only Salemites who all know one another and have no acting background.  It's like in-breeding.  You need other people.  I'm sure his next stop'll be the flower cart.  (Hey, you, you wanna be in my movie?)  This is just a ridiculous storyline.

Respected Contributor

I misspoke...not a toupee a hairpiece. It is only in the front and is now a wavy one instead of straight. It blends in on the sides with his own hair.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@wakefield64 They need a new men's hairstylist on this show! Most of the men have wiggy looking hair whether or not it is a topper, wig, toupee, weave, or as I refer to it, a tweave.

I love Brady but he definitely got a tweave going on there.

EJ, I don't think it's anything  but who knows.
Phillip, God only knows what's going on with his.

Stefano also had one, and it wasn't a good one either.
Victor and John's hair looks good... like it's their own and looks like they were fortunate enough to keep theirs throughout their years. Lucas seems to have all his own too, but they style it funky.

The best head of hair was Eric's.  Although I am not crazy for him;  I must admit he's handsome and has great hair. When you see that tosseled, messy look, or hair lacking a part; it's usually a sign that something is up.

BTW...I prefer a crew cut, a shaved or bald head rather than a man who wears a wig! I think you should own it!

Respected Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

@wakefield64 They need a new men's hairstylist on this show! Most of the men have wiggy looking hair whether or not it is a topper, wig, toupee, weave, or as I refer to it, a tweave.

I love Brady but he definitely got a tweave going on there.

EJ, I don't think it's anything  but who knows.
Phillip, God only knows what's going on with his.

Stefano also had one, and it wasn't a good one either.
Victor and John's hair looks good... like it's their own and looks like they were fortunate enough to keep theirs throughout their years. Lucas seems to have all his own too, but they style it funky.

The best head of hair was Eric's.  Although I am not crazy for him;  I must admit he's handsome and has great hair. When you see that tosseled, messy look, or hair lacking a part; it's usually a sign that something is up.

BTW...I prefer a crew cut, a shaved or bald head rather than a man who wears a wig! I think you should own it!

@KBEANS ..totally agree...you did a great review..think Rafe’s is all his too...like Rafe!

Honored Contributor

I know. It's just a senseless plot, this movie. And you're right, who in the world cares???? And Johnny, even the exorcist is passe these DAYS so don't think you'll be giving it some kind of competition.

I think they are trying to make Philip look like some kind of crime boss. Mean, disgruntled, lurking, spying. What it is is insecurity. I kinda feel sorry for him. He's too young to be boss of anything and he's more interested in a social life. You never see him doing business of any kind.

Ciara and Ben do talk into each other's mouths. I wonder if they do that in the morning? Ew.

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS I like Lucas' hair like this. In fact, I like all guys' hair like this, lol.