Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--OCTOBER 2021 (Possible Spoilers)

@luvmybeetle  Sorry if I confused you. This is an OLD picture-just proving a point that her hair color is naturally brown, not black.

Honored Contributor

@snowball, you always did like the bad guys. I would tell you I was so glad so and so turned nice on the show and you'd say you liked him better when he was bad. Not evil. Just bad, lol.

I started liking Gabi about a year ago.  She is very naive if she thinks Ava isn't filing this away in her memory bank. Watch your back, Gabi. She'll never change. Just a bad penny.

Trusted Contributor

@snowball wrote:

I finally watched toDAYS show, well most of it.  I love Gabi and hope she knocks Ava off the show.   I FF the whole show yesterday.  I loved when she threw that breakfast food at Ava.   I still love the bad people on the show and always will.  

@snowball I was thinking the same thing while watching. I want Gabi to crush Ava. I'm not a fan of the character or really even the actress.

Honored Contributor

Who thinks that Jake will shoot Phillip????  

Nope not going to happen..lol

Chad&Abi should have know better to trust EJ  with those contracts before signing them!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

I can't imagine the original EJ being as smug and despicable as this EJ. If he was I sure don't remember it.

Trusted Contributor

Oh Jud, I certainly remember the old EJ acting that way.   That is why I absolutely loved him and Tony and of course Stefano!!    The meaner the better!!!   LOVE!!!!

Honored Contributor

@snowball wrote:

Oh Jud, I certainly remember the old EJ acting that way.   That is why I absolutely loved him and Tony and of course Stefano!!    The meaner the better!!!   LOVE!!!!

Oh, snow, I'm glad you told me! I just couldn't remember! You must really like this new EJ, hahaha. No heart throb, but mean as anything! Right up your alley. Wait. He's British. Right down your street!!

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Who thinks that Jake will shoot Phillip????  

Nope not going to happen..lol

Chad&Abi should have know better to trust EJ  with those contracts before signing them!

Jake won't shoot Philip. Perhaps it's just for protection. I just don't think he'll shoot anybody.

Honored Contributor

Isn't that Gabi's house as well as Rafe's?  Can't Gabi throw Ava out?

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline I have always thought that too Jud.   Just throw her out and besides, Rafe is gonna hook up with Nicole so no need for her to be living there then.     I just love Gabi!