Respected Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--OCTOBER 2021 (Possible Spoilers)

Yes, I have because you have enlightened me about them 😆 You are too funny!
Honored Contributor

I thought that, too. Then I thought maybe he should have said, 'I thought I heard you talking to somebody'

Trusted Contributor

At least if Ciara gets pregnant hopefully we won't have to watch her and Ben in bed every day. I always try to look on the bright side.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Honored Contributor

Chloe sure looks pregnant to me. If she is she'd best stop dying her hair black. Black hair dye has more carcinogens in it than any color. I know it used to be brown.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ok how long is this devil storyline supposed to last?  Why are they recycling stories??  I didn't like it the first time!  I hope its a short story arc.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

Chloe sure looks pregnant to me. If she is she'd best stop dying her hair black. Black hair dye has more carcinogens in it than any color. I know it used to be brown.

@Judaline - Chloe looked pregnant to me today too. Maybe she will break up with Philip and leave Salem so she could go on maternity leave.

Trusted Contributor

I finally watched toDAYS show, well most of it.  I love Gabi and hope she knocks Ava off the show.   I FF the whole show yesterday.  I loved when she threw that breakfast food at Ava.   I still love the bad people on the show and always will.  

Respected Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Judaline - Chloe looked pregnant to me today too. Maybe she will break up with Philip and leave Salem so she could go on maternity leave.

The other day I thought she was pregnant because of the way she was hiding her stomach, but after seeing this picture I don't think so.  She is not a young girl anymore and has had a baby within the last 1 1/2 yrs. My stomach looked worse than that after my children.  Not everyone has a flat stomach.  If they showed her this way then she is not hiding anything.  

Honored Contributor

Chloe is 41, she does have 2 young sons. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just wanted to mention about the reason I think John speaks the way he does.  Do any of you remember that Drake had some kind of fall or something that caused him to have brain surgery I think.  Since he's come back he has been speaking this way.  It's also when he let his hair go gray.  I'm so tired of everyone complaining about his voice and how he speaks.  

And Josh Taylor (Roman).  I just love him.  He has always acted the way he does.  I have noticed that ever since he had some facial surgery he doesn't move his mouth the same as he used to. AND if his hands do a certain movement it could mean he has some problems like maybe arthritis.  Please stop criticizing the things people do involuntarily if you don't know the circumstance.  

Not everyone on this show is made perfectly and neither are we.