Trusted Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--OCTOBER 2021 (Possible Spoilers)

Nice to see "Doc" and "Ben" on the Kelly Clarkson show yesterday.  It seems like this demon storyline will continue until Christmas (and assumed it would be a long one) but should have a happy ending.  They usually have some good things happen around Christmas and after what will probably be a hellish (sorry!) storyline for a few months won't we be ready for that?  But don't know how they are going to do the baby part.  That would be quite the premature birth if it comes by Christmas.  And after today's show we all know Ciara's already pregnant! Woman LOL

And on a happy note I'm so glad QVC is keeping the Forum and Blogs open so I don't have to go elsewhere.

Trusted Contributor

So....Abby is going to play Marlena and now EJ wants to play John.  See anything sinister about thisSmiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline   Hi bestie,   I FF the whole show yesterday and the only part I watched today was the ending.   I think the show is just stupid!     Johnny and his stupid movie and hiring everyone to be in it.   I used to love to see Abigail but not anymore.    Dumb

Honored Contributor

@snowball wrote:

@Judaline   Hi bestie,   I FF the whole show yesterday and the only part I watched today was the ending.   I think the show is just stupid!     Johnny and his stupid movie and hiring everyone to be in it.   I used to love to see Abigail but not anymore.    Dumb

And snow, did you notice Abigail isn't acting disturbed anymore? For heaven's sake, Chad, why didn't you think of getting her a job sooner? Seems like that's all she needed. Her whole personality has changed. We've got a live wire on our hands! Pretty soon she'll be cracking jokes!

Wouldn't it be weird if she actually took on Marlena's persona AFTER THE MOVIE WAS OVER? Abby is very fragile. It could happen. I'm giving myself chills.

Honored Contributor

At this point, I watch but don't like what I see. Wish Tripp and Allie could get together. I like the way they interact.

Respected Contributor

Ej is trying to do this so he can  try and come between Chad and Abagail. That guy is flipping out.

Respected Contributor

Abagail isn't that sturdy yet to do this. And the holy water that was talked about on Kelly Clarkston is for real on the show and I don't think anyone should mess with the devil even in a show. For real. And I agree.

Respected Contributor

Maggie is very ill in real life and has been for years.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

At this point, I watch but don't like what I see. Wish Tripp and Allie could get together. I like the way they interact.

There's something about her that irritates me-besides the tendrils, I mean Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

Maggie is very ill in real life and has been for years.

I think Maggies Myesthenia Gravis has been in remission for many years, thanks goodness