Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--OCTOBER 2021 (Possible Spoilers)

@Judaline wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Loved seeing the clips today from 1993 with Dee and Drake, beautiful people!! I remember it well. 

Shel, he really looked like Ricky Nelson back then, didn't he?

He sure did, i always thought that. So, now we know what Ricky would look like had he lived a lot longer, went far too young. 

Esteemed Contributor

Calliope actually mentioned once that he looked like Ricky Nelson.  Not sure if she ad libbed the line or if it was written in the script.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Bring back Calliope and Eugene, now that was some good pairing!!! Comic relief at its best!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Sooooo, toDAY when Ben asked Doc if she was okay, she told him she wasn't feeling well.... Instead of asking her if she wanted him to call John, or offering to take her home - he tells her to "get some rest"...... LOL

I am tired of this storyline already.

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Loved seeing the clips today from 1993 with Dee and Drake, beautiful people!! I remember it well. 

Me too!!  Loved seeing it today!

Honored Contributor

Abby is actually smiling and laughing  does that means she is not a robot any longer?

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Frequent Contributor

Gee, isn't Devil Doc's tape recorder a bit superfluous?? She is the only person hearing the voice for goodness sake!!  Shouldn't it just be a voice floating in the ether since this is a supernatural S/L. Also, Ben sure isn't very observant, is he. He noticed she was a bit off, but didn't notice she kept looking and responding To the recorder. Dumb!!

And now he goes home and dutifully impregnants Ciara!! Oh boy!!

Esteemed Contributor

@spiritoo   Hi:  I would think the first thing Ben would do, would be to at least call Kayla (Chief of Staff in all of Salem) or even Tripp as a last resort (or first)..... I mean, when your Psychiatrist says "I'm not feeling too well" - do you just tell her to take it easy and "get some rest" and then go home???

Just like when Kayla was taking Julie for an x-ray... Instead of calling for a wheelchair, she walks her to x-ray, which is only heaven knows where.  How do they know Julie didn't fracture a rib or something??  I still worry about her.  LOL  Actually I worry about all of them.....I should be worrying about myself worrying about them.  LOL

Honored Contributor

Spoiler
At the end today..the scene in bedroom with wind blowing,etc...i am not going to watch the 2 of them or Marlena;s scenes again  i will ff them!

From now on after Day's show i will only DVR it  and ff  through Marlena's,Ben &Ciars scenes...!

SMH!

Now EJ wants to play John in movie...what the heck????SMH!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:
Spoiler
At the end today..the scene in bedroom with wind blowing,etc...i am not going to watch the 2 of them or Marlena;s scenes again  i will ff them!

From now on after Day's show i will only DVR it  and ff  through Marlena's,Ben &Ciars scenes...!

SMH!

Now EJ wants to play John in movie...what the heck????SMH!

I can top that! I turned it off. I just couldn't do that to myself.