Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--OCTOBER 2021 (Possible Spoilers)

@Judaline wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Judaline   Hi Jud:  Please be more specific.  That forum is very confusing.  I can't find anyone familiar.  Exactly what group did you post on, etc??????

I know. I told @twinsister I need her help-can't find anything. Try General Discussions. I saw a couple people I knew on there.

Word is, these boards are staying!!!!! 

@Judaline - I was just on TCM forums.  The only thing I found was if I typed your name in the search bar, your posts came up!  Also found the Off topic chit chat thread where you could post about anything.  So glad these boards are staying!  Did you tell snow they are staying?  I was going to send her a message on Wisteria.

Respected Contributor

My guess is Ava is getting to big for her britches and she is going to get hers.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Judaline   Hi Jud:  Please be more specific.  That forum is very confusing.  I can't find anyone familiar.  Exactly what group did you post on, etc??????

I know. I told @twinsister I need her help-can't find anything. Try General Discussions. I saw a couple people I knew on there.

@Judaline - I was just on TCM forums.  The only thing I found was if I typed your name in the search bar, your posts came up!  Also found the Off topic chit chat thread where you could post about anything.  So glad these boards are staying!  Did you tell snow they are staying?  I was going to send her a message on Wisteria.

I just told her! She's ecstatic! Hopefully ecstatic enough to start posting here again!! C'mon, snow!

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

twin, did you see how old some of those posts are? YEARS old. Maybe I should go towards the end for the new ones-the opposite of here.

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline   @twinsister     I am back!!!    Jud I finally got back to logging in.   It took me forever.   twin, I found you on the other board, but I think I will just stay here since it is so much easier than that one.  I hope I post more now since I haven't for awhile.  

Speaking of Maggie!!!   She was definitely wearing a wig and she had facial fillers.   I think she looked great, but a little too full in the face.  I have seen a lot of women around me that have facial fillers and Maggie looks just like them.  

Jud, i have to find the show with Johnny singing also because all I do is FF.  I must have zoomed right by it.  

Honored Contributor

Yes, Johnny serenaded Chanel in the park!!! His way of wooing her. 

Honored Contributor

@snowball wrote:

@Judaline   @twinsister     I am back!!!    Jud I finally got back to logging in.   It took me forever.   twin, I found you on the other board, but I think I will just stay here since it is so much easier than that one.  I hope I post more now since I haven't for awhile.  

Speaking of Maggie!!!   She was definitely wearing a wig and she had facial fillers.   I think she looked great, but a little too full in the face.  I have seen a lot of women around me that have facial fillers and Maggie looks just like them.  

Jud, i have to find the show with Johnny singing also because all I do is FF.  I must have zoomed right by it.  

Yaaaaay! You're back. As long as we hear from you now and then, I'm good. Just don't ever up and leave again!!!!!

Agree about Maggie.

I'm staying here, too. Too much going on at TCM. Gave me a brain cramp. If and when they pull the rug out from under us, I'll go there, but not till I have to!

I found the Jonny singing recording, but now it says I can only watch it On Demand. Huh? It's MY recording!!!! I don't stream or watch things like that on my computer. I would think youtube would have that particular DAYS recording. I'll look tomorrow. Waiting for my main man to come to the rally right now.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

So, who is ready for a Rosemary's Baby story line ???

Not me @Shelbelle . That movie must be over 50 years old. I was a little kid when I read a spoof of it in MAD magazine. I'm hoping the Days demonic story ends with Halloween. If it goes beyond that, I'll tune out.

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle   Thanks, I'll have to look for that and great talking with you again.

Esteemed Contributor

@snowball  @Judaline - Welcome back snow!!   I was going to go to the new forum and nudge you, so I'm glad to see you posting here!

Agree about Maggie with the wig and fillers.

@Judaline - I'm staying here too, so much easier.  At least if they do close these forums, we have the other forums.