Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--OCTOBER 2020 (Possible spoilers)

Only six weeks after getting back to work, the NBC soap has had to press “pause” once again.

The hourglass is going to be resting on its side for a couple of weeks. After a member of Days of Our Lives’ production team tested positive for… well, you know, the cast and crew were notified via email that out of an abundance of caution, the show was being shut down for two weeks, through October 26, reports our sister site Deadline.

From soaps.com

Respected Contributor

I'm a few days behind and trying to catch up.  The show I watched yesterday probably aired last Thursday or Friday so bear with me.

How unethical was it for Trask to show up at Kristin's door??????  That would never be allowed in the real world.  And she was quite threatening toward Kristin.

The actress who plays Allie has a habit of acting like she's gonna say something but doesn't.  Her mouth moves as if to say something but nothing comes out.  It's a pause technique used in acting, most likely, but it looks so fake.  Sweetness needs to move on the double to get a paternity test done.

That fiddleleaf tree sure does have legs.  It was in Hope's house, now it's in Sweetness & Patch's place, and I saw it somewhere else but can't remember where.  It must be the one and only fiddleleaf cuz the leaves are all closed and facing up.  Look for it.  And Ben's old fridge (the cardboard box) is now in Sweetness & Patch's place.

Honored Contributor

So, they had a microphone malfunction at the hearings today and we got to see the last 30 seconds of todays show, first time in a week and we get a full 30 seconds! I am off to read the summary, bummer because today was Hope's last day. 

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

I'm a few days behind and trying to catch up.  The show I watched yesterday probably aired last Thursday or Friday so bear with me.

How unethical was it for Trask to show up at Kristin's door??????  That would never be allowed in the real world.  And she was quite threatening toward Kristin.

The actress who plays Allie has a habit of acting like she's gonna say something but doesn't.  Her mouth moves as if to say something but nothing comes out.  It's a pause technique used in acting, most likely, but it looks so fake.  Sweetness needs to move on the double to get a paternity test done.

That fiddleleaf tree sure does have legs.  It was in Hope's house, now it's in Sweetness & Patch's place, and I saw it somewhere else but can't remember where.  It must be the one and only fiddleleaf cuz the leaves are all closed and facing up.  Look for it.  And Ben's old fridge (the cardboard box) is now in Sweetness & Patch's place.

There was no show last Thurs or Fri,  tennis was on and here on east coast we have been pre empted all week with Supreme Court hearings. We have not seen it in a week now. 

Esteemed Contributor

I am on the East Coast and didn't see DOOL on Thurs or Fri - BUT entire shows were shown on Mon, Tues and toDAY.  I don't know why it was pre-empted in other parts of the country - but so far, it's being shown every DAY here.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I am on the East Coast and didn't see DOOL on Thurs or Fri - BUT entire shows were shown on Mon, Tues and toDAY.  I don't know why it was pre-empted in other parts of the country - but so far, it's being shown every DAY here.

Here in MD, we get it at 1 PM and it has not been on all week, due to Supreme Court hearings, they have been on all morning, into the mid afternoon, maybe you get Days later in the day. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

Here in MD, we get it at 1 PM and it has not been on all week, due to Supreme Court hearings, they have been on all morning, into the mid afternoon, maybe you get Days later in the day. 

@Shelbelle   We also get it at 1 pm.  I don't understand it at all.... Why in some places, do they not show it and in others, it's all there???  Boggles the mind.

I have them on Season Pass, so when I read that it wasn't on MonDAY, I quickly checked in the evening and ran through the whole show to make sure it was recorded.  Otherwise, I would have deleted it.....  But, there it was... The entire show.

I watched MonDAY and TuesDAY yesterDAY and will watch toDAY later in the evening.  I just checked to make sure it was recorded and it was...... Go figure.....

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

Here in NC it's on at 1pm.  They interrupted the last 8 minutes of Monday's show.  We got the full show Tues & today.  If this was Hope's last day, it was a terrible exit for her. Woman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

When this was filmed, no one knew Kristian was going to leave.  Thus, there is no real farewell for Hope.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

When this was filmed, no one knew Kristian was going to leave.  Thus, there is no real farewell for Hope.

Todays show is on You Tube, Hope never even said she is leaving town, just cried looking at Ciara's picture.