Trusted Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--OCTOBER 2020 (Possible spoilers)

So how long are we going to have to wait for the paternity test?  And they didn't even mention that today.  Geez!

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Are these actors, the original Kristen and Trask???

BTW, that rug Roman is wearing on his head, is way too small and looks ridiculous..... JMO

Not the original Trask, both are Asian women, the new one looks like she may be Japanese. orig Kristen was Eileen Davidson she began the role in 1993, and won an Emmy several years ago. 

Honored Contributor

@soonersis wrote:

So how long are we going to have to wait for the paternity test?  And they didn't even mention that today.  Geez!

Dr Kayla didnt even mention it. 

Trusted Contributor

I have seen SPECULATION that

Spoiler
since Ava is coming back, we know that she is not dead, so that means that Joey didn't kill her and should be released from jail. We also know that DNA tests betwen half brothers can be inconclusive, so it may show that Tripp IS a match, when he really isn't and they would need to do another test. For this to work, though, Joey would have had to be out of jail 9 months ago - and in London, but that's the story people are jumping on. I don't think that would be the case, because he would have told Steve and Kayla he was free. I think they will get him out once Ava returns.

So my guess is on the new Charlie.
Honored Contributor

A paternity test needed recently was never even mentioned. I'm drawing a blank on it right now. Or maybe it was done and the old switcheroo was done, too. I shouldn't have brought it up since I can't even remember the circumstances.

I may start watching again if the love scenes are going to be verboten.   Just the kissing noises being silenced would be a win for me!

Honored Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ  did we perhaps meet in DAYS of old on the HSN soap forums?

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline, I don't even remember a Days thread on HSN, so I don't think so. I just remember seeing your posts on this board for a while before I started posting.

Honored Contributor

Liking the new Claire. It's kind of strange that she seems calmer and smarter with a different actress in the role. Wonder if she sings. 

Honored Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

@Judaline, I don't even remember a Days thread on HSN, so I don't think so. I just remember seeing your posts on this board for a while before I started posting.

OK. Actually it was a soap thread. They were all on the thread in no order as I recall. Anyway, her name there was

Lisa in Arizona I think. We had a disagreement. I said something that she took the wrong way and she left the forum. Because of me. I apologized for whatever the heck I said but she was gone. 

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Liking the new Claire. It's kind of strange that she seems calmer and smarter with a different actress in the role. Wonder if she sings. 

She is Australian, does a great job of hiding her accent.