Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--OCTOBER 2020 (Possible spoilers)

@Kitty Galore wrote:

what happened to Jennifer ??  The new "Jennifer "looks very familiar,   Didn't she play another character at one time ?  Or maybe it was another world not sure,  but I know she was on a soap.    Anyone know 🤔

She played Dixie on AMC and was also on As the World Turns.

Trusted Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

Let's talk about Nicole & Eric's apartment for a second, shall we?  That door.  You know "the door" I'm talking about.  I know it's a TV set, but couldn't they just make things look more real.  I used to think that was the bathroom door, but then I wondered how so many people lived there with only one bedroom and the bathroom.  I'm two days or so behind in watching, but in the scene when Henry's kidnapped and Allie goes to the other room to blow out the candle, Nicole came out through "the door" after having just showered so I guess it leads to a hallway AND the bathroom.  Who opens and closes a door in an apartment?  The door just seems so out of place.  They should have made it a hallway that turned to the right so people just walked off set.

With a blackout, how are all these people getting around town?  Some are on foot cuz they're in the park, some are driving, I'm assuming, but streetlights and traffic lights are usually not working in a blackout.  And what time of night is this exactly?  Tripp said he couldn't sleep so methinks it's maybe 1 or 2 in the morning.  Everyone looks so fresh, too.

John's over-acting makes me wanna scream.  He does this thing with his hand and puts it up to his forehead when he feigns a headache.  Then the one squinty eye and the sideways mouth thing.  How many times did John refer to Ben as "kid?"  I may rewind and count cuz it was a lot.

I always thought that apartment set was weird too. Now you can add Hope's house and of course Rafe's since it's the same set. All of these doors like it makes any sense.

Respected Contributor

@kelsey17 

You are so right she is a terrible actress and acts as silly as the old Claire; which I accepted because she was supposed to be a young girl.  I like Xander, but she makes me fast fwd. the scenes she's in with him. Her silly faces and baby talk is intolerable. Is she a sexy vixen, an esteemed physician or an innocent airhead?  Rachel doesn't know how lucky she is to not have been her child! 😝 I'm sure glad she ain't my mama, or my doctor. She was on the Bold and the Beautiful and I didn't watch it at that time, but I wonder if anyone can tell us if she was as annoying, or is she just playing the character this way? Someone send her back to Chicago to Rex, before she jumps into bed with Phillip.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

If any of you follow the head writer, Ron C on Twitter, he published the UNFILMED, but written, Halloween story. Essentially,

Spoiler
Everyone turns into zombies. Zombie Trask, who was killed by Kristin, and Zombie Vincent share a plate of Marlena's brains and have "a connection;" Zombie Adrienne comes back to haunt Bonnie and Justin and they decide to live together as a threesome; Zombie Ciara bites Ben and they dance off together to live forever (well, not really live); Eli dies when Ben hits him in jail and comes back as a zombie and Lani decides that after the twins are born, he will turn them all into zombies so they can be together; Eli then wakes up from being hit on the head by Ben and we are back to the current show. 

I, for one, am glad that they did not waste time, energy, and money on this mess. But, as usual with these "special" shows, I am sure the cast might have had fun. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

what happened to Jennifer ??  The new "Jennifer "looks very familiar,   Didn't she play another character at one time ?  Or maybe it was another world not sure,  but I know she was on a soap.    Anyone know 🤔

@Judaline Thank you !   Then it was ATWT cause  I never watched AMC.   I actually don't remember her character just that I knew she was on another soap at one time.    

Do we know if Melissa is coming back ?  I know it was discussed wny she was gone but not sure what it was .

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Judaline Thank you !   Then it was ATWT cause  I never watched AMC.   I actually don't remember her character just that I knew she was on another soap at one time.    

Do we know if Melissa is coming back ?  I know it was discussed wny she was gone but not sure what it was .

Reeves took a leave of absence since she lives in Nashville and has to do a lot of commuting which she didnt feel is safe right now.