Trusted Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--OCTOBER 2020 (Possible spoilers)

I think the past couple of years they have just done stupid stand-alone Halloween episodes, if I am remembering correctly -nothing fun like parties. I remenber one of the staus reports a while back when the head writer mentiond that he had just finished writing the Halloween episode (that was when they were so far ahead in filming).

Honored Contributor

I think they have been doing some stupid shows for Halloween and April Fool's. 

Honored Contributor

I think Abe made a huge mistake and put his foot in his mouth when he told Melinda that Lani and Kristen are good friends, watch out Lani!!

Honored Contributor

I was just thinking yesterday of the restaurant Shenanigans. Wasn't that a great name for a restaurant/night club? I can't really recall which one it was.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

I was just thinking yesterday of the restaurant Shenanigans. Wasn't that a great name for a restaurant/night club? I can't really recall which one it was.

It was the hot spot owned by Chris Kostichek in the mid to late 80's. He and Savannah Wilder would have s ex on the floor in there. No joke!!!

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

It was the hot spot owned by Chris Kostichek in the mid to late 80's. He and Savannah Wilder would have s ex on the floor in there. No joke!!!

Ewww.......I hope they got a bucket and mop and cleaned the joint before it opened!

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle    Thank Goodness.  I am so tired of seeing the couples all over each any where they may be, especially at the hospital nurses station.Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

I don't remember any costume parties since I started watching, but I recall a fantasy Halloween episode last year in which I asked myself what was going on.

I'll keep Oct 20th in my mind as the day when social distancing will become apparent on the show. It's not working very well on the other soaps I watch because it's a distraction. For example, a young lady is addicted to pain pills and she's crying out for help, yet her family all stand and watch from different parts of the room. Someone needed to go over to her and give her a hug.

Honored Contributor

Sigh...i was hoping that the story having Ali charging Tripp with r-a-p-e  would not happen...but she is today!

Nik got Alli to talk about  what happened between her and Tripp today...she didn't want to go to police station and tal kabout it...so not seen on cam Nik called Lani

Lani  came to Nik's apartment..and Alli told Lani...she wanted a report a r-a-p-e   at then of show.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."