Trusted Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--OCTOBER 2020 (Possible spoilers)

@MamaWick  @Shelbelle 

Knowing this was her last day, and the way her story was left hanging makes me mad & frustrated.  And what is up with Ben?

Esteemed Contributor

Even Kristian didn't know she wasn't coming back.  However, I think it would have been nice had KA come back to film a goodbye.  She obviously didn't care.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

I am thinking Ben wants to kill Vincent, he has his gun now, that was the last 30 seconds I saw today.  Hope has left a few times before, maybe she will be back in Salem again. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I am thinking Ben wants to kill Vincent, he has his gun now, that was the last 30 seconds I saw today.  Hope has left a few times before, maybe she will be back in Salem again. 

In an interview Kristin gave about her departure, she said she would not be like other actors and will not be popping in and out of Salem.  Who knows - never say never.

Esteemed Contributor

How come everyone is in Room 2119 at the Salem Inn???  Every time they open the door, the same room No. is there????

Another thing:  If Ciara's rings are there, in perfect condition, then how come there were no bone fragments or any sign of a dead body at all???  That is a real mystery.  Does anyone have an answer???

Honored Contributor

Out Gov came on after a few minutes after it started...a crawler on top of screen said it would be on at 2am...but did get to see a bit more before show ended.

I have set my dish dvr to catch all of it early morning.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

I'm a few days behind and trying to catch up.  The show I watched yesterday probably aired last Thursday or Friday so bear with me.

How unethical was it for Trask to show up at Kristin's door??????  That would never be allowed in the real world.  And she was quite threatening toward Kristin.

The actress who plays Allie has a habit of acting like she's gonna say something but doesn't.  Her mouth moves as if to say something but nothing comes out.  It's a pause technique used in acting, most likely, but it looks so fake.  Sweetness needs to move on the double to get a paternity test done.

That fiddleleaf tree sure does have legs.  It was in Hope's house, now it's in Sweetness & Patch's place, and I saw it somewhere else but can't remember where.  It must be the one and only fiddleleaf cuz the leaves are all closed and facing up.  Look for it.  And Ben's old fridge (the cardboard box) is now in Sweetness & Patch's place.

That's what Ben does. Makes me crazy.

Esteemed Contributor

So, Hope just cried her way out of DOOL????  All she did was cry.  Oh, and since when did Shawn become a member of the Police Dept.??  Is he the new Commish??

All of a sudden, he was just there, working at the station.  He's been there awhile, but I don't remember anyone ever saying that he was hired.....  When did he get his training?

Esteemed Contributor

Shawn returned a few years ago as a CSI, but now he apparently is a detective too???  Can a CSI arrest people?  He's not the commisioner...Rafe is, but Rafe is hiding out in Mexico (horrible storyline, BTW).

Can't Melinda be arrested and charged with something?  Extortion?  Obstruction?  I think Melinda will come back with a "deal" that will not include prison.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

I am so over this story   with Alle!

Plus Nicloe telling everyone!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."