Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--OCTOBER 2020 (Possible spoilers)

@Silkeej wrote:

since when are Belle and Shawn not married? This hasn't been on the program and I watch everyday. 

@Silkeej   Since they got a new writer who doesn't have a clue about anything????

I'm still trying to figure out why Eric was banished to Africa.... They had just gotten married, were madly in love and wifey decides that the best place for her new husband, is Africa????  She practically held a gun to his head.  That was the dumbest way for the writers to get rid of Eric IMO.....  I think a coma would have been better.  At least, we would know he was still around and she was visiting him (or whatever)..... Oh well - another DAY, another ????????

Esteemed Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

No real shocker, Kristin Alfonso and Ali Sweeney are filming a Hallmark movie together !!

Oh, please take Sarah back there too!

I used to watch GH for many years...........a long time ago...turned back to it during the pandemic.......i feel like the actress who plays Sarah is REALLY bad......acts like a 15 yr old.....and is supposed to be this great doctor....i end up FF when it is her and Xander

Honored Contributor

Saw John in a new Hallmark Movies & Mysteries Channel movie called "Christmas Tree Lane". He looks great. I wonder if Sami will be in one of the Hallmark movies this year. She usually is.

Honored Contributor

I posted a few days ago Ali Sweeney and Kristin Alfonso are now filming a Hallmark movie together. 

Respected Contributor

@pigletsmom wrote:

I didn't know about Belle and Shawn I guess I need to stop fast forwarding through almost all of the show.

The one good thing I've noticed is that most of the women are now wearing somewhat normal clothing.  Maybe Sarah is still a bit much but it's nice to see people in just sweaters and normal shirts. Even Nicole has been a touch better but not much. Not sure who dresses her but they don't do her any favors for some reason. 

@pigletsmom Last I saw, Nicole was in an updo, high heels, huge earrings, and a lace-y dress while caring for Baby Henry!!!!!!!  

Respected Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

@wakefield64 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

No real shocker, Kristin Alfonso and Ali Sweeney are filming a Hallmark movie together !!

Oh, please take Sarah back there too!

I used to watch GH for many years...........a long time ago...turned back to it during the pandemic.......i feel like the actress who plays Sarah is REALLY bad......acts like a 15 yr old.....and is supposed to be this great doctor....i end up FF when it is her and Xander

@kelsey17 AND THAT HAIRCUT OF SARAH'S.  WHYYYYYYYYYY??

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood 

Yesterday..the show wasn't any better...but now we have Henry kidnapped...sigh...it's not Halloween o rApril fools day yet!!  grr

sighSmiley Sad

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@BarbiHollywood 

Yesterday..the show wasn't any better...but now we have Henry kidnapped...sigh...it's not Halloween o rApril fools day yet!!  grr

sighSmiley Sad

@cowboy sam   A kidnapping???  Again?????  They do that a lot in our little Salem town.  People are brought back from the dead.  Houses have hidden tunnels.  Everyone's related.  Why people live there I don't know.

Esteemed Contributor

Can someone please explain how Clyde knew the exact time that Nic was gonna be in the shower and that Allie would go into the other room to move a candle (how long DID that take anyway?)  He comes in, takes the baby wrapped in a blanket - no diapers, no formula.. How is that gonna work out???  It took long enough for Allie and Nic to discover Henry was missing

As for Doc - where did she go??? Did Orpheus give her the car keys?  If he did, then she is on her own and can get help and get him captured, right????  

How did John know where Orpheus was, anyway???

Who turned the lights back on and what was that all about anyway????  

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Can someone please explain how Clyde knew the exact time that Nic was gonna be in the shower and that Allie would go into the other room to move a candle (how long DID that take anyway?)  He comes in, takes the baby wrapped in a blanket - no diapers, no formula.. How is that gonna work out???  It took long enough for Allie and Nic to discover Henry was missing

As for Doc - where did she go??? Did Orpheus give her the car keys?  If he did, then she is on her own and can get help and get him captured, right????  

How did John know where Orpheus was, anyway???

Who turned the lights back on and what was that all about anyway????  

John made a call to Xander who at one time was associated with these bad guys and he told John about the hideout place for Orpheus.  Doc went to Bayveiw to have Evan released.