Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--OCTOBER 2020 (Possible spoilers)

Count me in as one who was very surprised to hear that Belle and Shawn are no longer married. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Whew...I thought I'd lost a whole year or something 🤣😂

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Shelbelle   I must have dozed off again.  When was Theo seen???    And, where is Doc????

Theo has not been seen yet. Mama Wick was referring to Thaao who plays Tony, he was on with Chad this week. Marlena was kidnapped by Orpheus. 

@Shelbelle Thanks for straightening that out for me.  Yes, I saw Tony and I thought he looked good.  Like he got himself refreshed or something.  He looked younger to me.

Yes, I know Doc was kidnapped but wondered why they are showing everyone else but not her......  Thx again

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I don't get this.... Ben tells Eli to come in and inspect the whole apt.  So, how come he didn't see Clyde hiding behind the drape (or whatever it was)????  Didn't Ben suspect that Clyde might be found??  Eli is not the best detective.

Also, when Belle came over to Doc's house/apt/penthouse ------ she was surprised that Doc was not home "in the middle of a blackout" - when she, herself, was out in the middle of a blackout (in the middle of the night).....

Again- Eli and Shawn let Lani (a pregnant person) go out in the middle of a blackout, when she was going to find Clyde or whoever.... Why didn't they go and let her stay at the office???

@sophiamarie   I didn't see this with my own eyes, but I heard with my own ears...Lani wearing some sort of sandal because I heard the sound of when you walk and your shoe flips up.  Shouldn't a pregnant detective who's out in the middle of the night during a blackout knocking on doors to find a perp be wearing, umm, I dunno, maybe a uniform or jeans and sneakers???

Respected Contributor

Everyone always KNOWS what room someone's in.  I mean, Clyde just showed up at Ben's door.  How did he know what room he's in??  They do this all over Salem.  These days, you can't just go to the front desk and ask what room someone's in.  They won't give out that info.  But in Salem, it's done all the time.

I wish Orpheus would just keep Doc.  She and John are so boring.  His over-acting and the way he wipes his eyes with his hand drives me nuts.  And the sideways talking and whispering, too.

Abigail and Chad - oy, where to beging.  Always in bed, always fawning over one another.  Abs is a dull character (or maybe it's the actress cuz I def liked Kate Mansi better).  I've been FF-ing through most of the Abs/Gwen scenes.  They're practically mopping the floor with Gwen.  Party planner, accomplice with the bad guys, watch the kids.  Next, she'll be doing the laundry.

Ohhhhh, our silly little show!!!!!  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BarbiHollywood   YES - Lani should be wearing a dark blue unform with a gold badge and sturdy shoes.  Not that belly sticking out in an aqua looking dress.  How foolish is this whole storyline???  Why would she AND Eli risk the lives of their twins and Lani??  Why is Lani even allowed to go out alone???  I would think two cops would go to capture an armed, and dangerous escaped criminal.  Noooooo, they let a skinny, pregnant, female go by herself...... Oh, maybe she had a gun.  I can just see her overtake Clyde by herself.  

Why didn't Eli and Shawn think about all that???  Why - Why - Why ???????

Oh, and how come everyone was out in the middle of the night - a blackout too.  Was it Claire seen in the park, telling someone she just bought batteries for her flashlight???  So, what store was open???  Then, Belle comes over to see Mom and Dad??  Wouldn't she have thought they might have been asleep???  She couldn't have known her dad was stoned out of his mind on pain killers because he slapped some skinny kid...... Oh well...................................

ETA:  Everyone is in room 2119...No need to ask the desk clerk.....  LOL

Frequent Contributor

Me three! I never knew this about Belle and Sean. I thought they were happily living in Hong Kong as a married couple!

Esteemed Contributor

I think somebody needs to tell Belle and Shawn that they aren't married.  They need to stop this fooling around.......

Trusted Contributor

I didn't know about Belle and Shawn I guess I need to stop fast forwarding through almost all of the show.

The one good thing I've noticed is that most of the women are now wearing somewhat normal clothing.  Maybe Sarah is still a bit much but it's nice to see people in just sweaters and normal shirts. Even Nicole has been a touch better but not much. Not sure who dresses her but they don't do her any favors for some reason. 

Trusted Contributor

since when are Belle and Shawn not married? This hasn't been on the program and I watch everyday.