Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--OCTOBER 2020 (Possible spoilers)

I can NOT stand Sarah.....

Roman was closing the Pub because it was "poker night" - so why did Doc and John place a food order - when they saw the place was closed up???  How inconsiderate of them.....  They expected Roman to open up the kitchen and make burgers???  Double inconsiderate.....

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle  Good catch......I didn’t even notice..

Respected Contributor

@luvmybeetle 

I think you're right about Gwen being Abigails sister. I didn't see it today (Monday) yet. On Friday, did you catch that comment Jack threw at Jennifer? He answered her by saying he didn't remember when Abigail was a baby with her illness. He said "I wasn't around then."  BINGO! luv my beetle hit the jackpot! How could Jennifer even say that? Super Couple my arse! 😝 They were more splitsville than together.

Now as for Charlie; that would be ridiculous and too coincidental, but you know these dumb writers. Everyone  lands in small town Salem USA, as if were New York. 

Respected Contributor

@KBEANS   I got it as soon as Jack said to Jen, "remember I wasn't here then".  But, about Charlie.  He came to Salem for what reason?  And he hasn't seen Allie yet but he has met Claire.  I wonder if he will force himself on her and that's when we find out what kind of person he is.  He is just too fishy for me.  I guess we'll see, and I hope soon.

Esteemed Contributor

BLOOPER...after Xander left the bedroom, Sarah wrapped up in his suit jacket.  Then downstairs, Xander walks into the scene with Philip and Brady...wearing his suit jacket.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@Mama wick

i saw that blooper also...lol that poor jacket has magical powers be in 2 different places at same time...lol!
preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I can NOT stand Sarah.....

Roman was closing the Pub because it was "poker night" - so why did Doc and John place a food order - when they saw the place was closed up???  How inconsiderate of them.....  They expected Roman to open up the kitchen and make burgers???  Double inconsiderate.....

What are friends in the restaurant business for? Friends in high places!

Frequent Contributor

Who knows with DAYS!! I'm thinking Gwen is Andre's daughter. She seems very chummy with Stephano's portrait. She has it out for Abigail because Abs killed Andre.  I read that Charlie is EJ's son. If true, that would make Ava the mom, because its looking like Charlie and Tripp are brothers. Ava Vitale is coming back as well, I think.

Honored Contributor

I dont see how Charlie could be EJ's son, but who knows???

Frequent Contributor

Right. Who ever knows?? But I have changed my mind about Gwen. I think DOOL kind of draws the line at incest (sort of), so I agree with you all who think Gwen is Abby's sister instead of Andre's daughter!!! I had a brain freeze and forgot about Gwen's love affair with Jake! That would have been two Dimara's together....yuck.