Trusted Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--OCTOBER 2019 (possible spoilers)

EVERYTHING Gabi wears is always skin tight. If my skin looked like that, I am sure I would, too!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Boy, Kayla sure is keeping busy with those paddles.  Three patients being paddled in so short a time.  Shouldn't there be a Cardiologist in that hospital?  I mean, Kayla isn't really trained to do all that, is she??  If Stefan was in a condition to have surgery, who would have done it??  Kayla??  If so, who would keep track of those files she carries around..??

THAT was the worst looking blood I have ever seen.  I guess they ran out of red food colouring???  LOL  Oh, and Lani's hands had to be so sticky - she was hugging Abe and touching her face and everything.  Why didn't she wash her hands??

One more thing - Why didn't anyone bother to check to see if Julie was dead.  I mean, shouldn't they have checked her pulse or something??

Again - how does Viv get into the hospital and into the scrubs that fit?  People just walk in and out of rooms there - nobody stops them..... On and on and on........

Sorry for the rant - but really - this is all so stupid - why can't I stop watching?????

Oh, I forgot - why did they not give Abe the donut he asked for???  That was strange.  First of all - him asking for the donut was strange and then Jen refusing to give it to him was even stranger.....  Was there MaryJane in them???

Respected Contributor

@Shelbellewho is the character played by Angie Harmon ?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sophiamarie wrote:

Boy, Kayla sure is keeping busy with those paddles.  Three patients being paddled in so short a time.  Shouldn't there be a Cardiologist in that hospital?  I mean, Kayla isn't really trained to do all that, is she??  If Stefan was in a condition to have surgery, who would have done it??  Kayla??  If so, who would keep track of those files she carries around..??

THAT was the worst looking blood I have ever seen.  I guess they ran out of red food colouring???  LOL  Oh, and Lani's hands had to be so sticky - she was hugging Abe and touching her face and everything.  Why didn't she wash her hands??

One more thing - Why didn't anyone bother to check to see if Julie was dead.  I mean, shouldn't they have checked her pulse or something??

Again - how does Viv get into the hospital and into the scrubs that fit?  People just walk in and out of rooms there - nobody stops them..... On and on and on........

Sorry for the rant - but really - this is all so stupid - why can't I stop watching?????

Oh, I forgot - why did they not give Abe the donut he asked for???  That was strange.  First of all - him asking for the donut was strange and then Jen refusing to give it to him was even stranger.....  Was there MaryJane in them???

I'm still laughing at that first sentence. I actually had tears running down my cheeks reading the whole thing. You are so on target. (I love that store) And the reason Abe didn't get a donut was because they were laced with marijuana. They had the recipe from a couple years ago when Jennifer and her 'cuz' and someone else got high eating them and all they did was laugh.  Wait, it wasn't donuts it was brownies. It was very realistic. Anyway, it was wayyyyy before you could buy pot. The real deal.

Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

@Shelbellewho is the character played by Angie Harmon ?

Angie Harmon was never on Days. she starred in Law and Order at one time and also on Rizzoil and Isles. a dark haired beauty. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline   Hey Jud:  I should have known about the MaryJane...  My memory isn't as good as it used to be.  I think it would have been really funny if they actually DID give Abe a donut and BTW, when, just WHEN does Jen have time to bake donuts anyway???  I thought she and Jack were busy REconsumating their marriage.  If not, they should be.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Judaline   Hey Jud:  I should have known about the MaryJane...  My memory isn't as good as it used to be.  I think it would have been really funny if they actually DID give Abe a donut and BTW, when, just WHEN does Jen have time to bake donuts anyway???  I thought she and Jack were busy REconsumating their marriage.  If not, they should be.

Not yet, Jack first had to apologize to Eve. 

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Well, they didn't even change clothes after their altercation with Shaw. Jennifer being dragged all around, Jack with blood on his collar. I see they finally cleaned up (maybe together?) but they only want to be at the hospital. Even Julie couldn't stand it. She left.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

And how about asking her for a divorce?? Wait, are he and Jen still hitched?? Like, is there a clause for, "back from the dead"?

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

And how about asking her for a divorce?? Wait, are he and Jen still hitched?? Like, is there a clause for, "back from the dead"?

He asked Eve for a divorce, she was not very cooperative, he said he will get it , no matter what.