Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--OCTOBER 2019 (possible spoilers)

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@sophiamarie   -  Bringing up Hope's job, made me think about Hope's HOUSE. 

Remember the cute little house she shared with Bo, but then, crazy Aiden's son, Chase set it on fire.  It wasn't even a big fire, just the backpack was smoldering in the corner and then we never see her house again.  I guess that was Corday's answer to wiping out a set. 

@IlliniGirl88   Yeah, I remember it well.  Where did she and Rafe live when they were married??  Was it THAT house..?????

Esteemed Contributor

@IlliniGirl88  - After the fire in Hope's house, they mentioned a few times that it was being fixed.    Like you said, never to be seen again.

Honored Contributor

I love Vic and Maggie's living room colors now. Green and blue are my favorite combination. Remember the saying, 'blue and green should never be seen'? I happen to love it. I'm sure the painting and remodeling set Corday back a pretty penny, lol

Esteemed Contributor

@Jackson08 wrote:

Loved Xander's quip... something like,  now that your dough is in Kristin's pizza oven. Woman LOL  Woman LOL

Oh... and Jordan is CRA  ZEEE.   She's scary.  How in the world did she get out?

I I heard her say to Ben something like You can fool the doctors into thinking your sane and then they will discharge you .   Meaning that's exactly what she did obviously cause she's a nut case !!!

Honored Contributor

Wait, who just shot him? I can see he won't make it but I didn't see which one shot him?

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

Wait, who just shot him? I can see he won't make it but I didn't see which one shot him?

@Judaline  I think it was Vivan.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline 

I think it was Lani...

.but both just stood there and did nothing...as he   laid there and had his hands on his throat    and bloody!!!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

That zander is is such a good guy.Heart..even enjoying that bacon/peanutbutter sandwich she wanted and he made for her....but she fell asleep again and he loveingly covered her up with that throw blanket!

I need a man in my life like that to care for me....lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

O/T here but is HOPE ever going to get her job back?

I don't like Eric/Nic as a couple.  They just don't go well together.  She is so much bigger than he is.  Taller, bigger boned, etc.....  Not a good match.  Actually, he looked better with Sarah (even tho I don't like either one of them)... Hated him with Jen also.

Anyway, didn't see toDAY yet....  Maybe things will pick up.  Certainly HOPE so......

Do you like him with actress, Angie Harmon, they have been a real life couple for a long time, they are a real Brady Bunch, he has 3 sons, she has 3 daughters

She looks familiar. She's with Jason Seahorn in most of the Google pics.

Jason Seahorn, former NFL player, is her ex hubby and the father of her 3 daughters. Angie starred in Law and Order and Rizzoli and Isles. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thoughts from today:

I am beginning to really fall for XanderSmiley Embarassed He has the best lips, almost heart shaped.

I almost felt something for Kristen. She does have that "look" of a woman in love and in heaven for the baby she is carrying. But then I got over it. She is still bad.

Going to feel bad for Gabi, she really loves Stefan.

Yes Lani shot Stefan.