Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--OCTOBER 2019 (possible spoilers)

I loved it when Dr.R  brought flowers to Kate today....did he hint something about Stefhano.(.sorry about spelling)?????

After he left Kate had a funny look on her face!

Rest of the show...blah,blah!   lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam  

@cowboy sam wrote:

I loved it when Dr.R  brought flowers to Kate today....did he hint something about Stefhano.(.sorry about spelling)?????

After he left Kate had a funny look on her face!

Rest of the show...blah,blah!   lol!

It seemed to me that Kate was thinking, 'could he possibly have had anything to do with my recovery??'

Honored Contributor

@pigletsmom wrote:

Yes Anne was great! Her partner in crime was Theresa and I wanted her with Lucas. They could use a few more stupid scenes like the pot brownies or something. All we get now is people dying or people falling in and out of love in 5 minutes. They seemed to be showing a little fun with Ciara and Ben but that's over and they're boring. I thought they were cute when they actually went on a date but I think we only got two dates if we even saw a second one.

Yep, Theresa!

Trusted Contributor

I haven't watched toDay yet, but last night watched the past 4 episodes.  My favorite part was Lucas & Will arguing over whose idea it was to take Kate's heart, after she woke up.  Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@AuntG 

When..Leo was on he made me laugh..his facial expressions and when he tried to seduce zander...i lol!!!

preds 06-21-20
Respected Contributor

I always like it when soap villains turn "good," even if questionably or temporary, usually by hooking up with an established character--for example Rachel and Carl (AW), or Alexis and Jerry Jacks (GH).

Here, it's Xander, setting aside his villainy for the moment, and involving himself with banal...baby issues, along with showing concern for another character (Sarah). Of course, it doesn't hurt that this kid is (to me lol) very easy on the eyes!😀

What worries you masters you.
Esteemed Contributor

Is EVE gone or what???

So, how come Hope isn't getting her job as Police Commissioner back???? Jack - do your job.

Things are so stupid lately.  Kate gonna sue Kayla???  Oh well - I guess Kayla needs a good suing.  All she does is walk around with files in her hand.  Chiefs of Staff usually sit in their offices and take care of business there.  

Loved it when Rafe said he would bring the "entire Salem PD" with him to look for Vivian.  Does he mean all 2 of them???

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie 

thanks for the laugh.!

...yep just 2 of them...lol!

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@Moonlady wrote:
I always like it when soap villains turn "good," even if questionably or temporary, usually by hooking up with an established character--for example Rachel and Carl (AW), or Alexis and Jerry Jacks (GH).

Here, it's Xander, setting aside his villainy for the moment, and involving himself with banal...baby issues, along with showing concern for another character (Sarah). Of course, it doesn't hurt that this kid is (to me lol) very easy on the eyes!😀

Me, too!! Always have.

Honored Contributor

Pretty good show, toDAY. I wish they would get on with the Julie thing. Everybody in soapdom knows she's not going to die, so let's get going, already. Doesn't Corday know we know?

Doug was crying, really. His nose was running. Some people seem to cry thru their nose (not kidding) instead of shedding tears. Weird. Either way, given the material and "Julie" being his real wife and both being elderly, they can't but think it could happen in the near future and it would make you cry.

When will Xander offer to be the baby's father??? We all know it's coming. I believe she'll accept then maybe find out, say in 2021, that he really is the baby's father.