Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--OCTOBER 2019 (possible spoilers)

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

@Judaline , I agree completely!

Spoiler
But, you know there will be more than 1 doing the switching, so no one will know who has whose baby. Maybe even Nicole will do something so that if they do a DNA on Sarah's baby, Eric won't be the father????? Or maybe Xander will switch them for some reason? We can't just have 4 normal baby stories!

Also, over the next couple of weeks. . .

Spoiler
Ciara will find the poison in Ben's pocket, but very soon, JJ, Rafe, and Ben are all on to her and know it was Jordan. Supposedly, she tries to convince Ciara that Ben is bad for her and to run away with baby David and her. (Seriously??) Anyway, Ben decides that he has to take care of things and goes off after Jordan. He comes back - but only has David with him and no one knows where Jordan is. So. . . . is this the story that lands Ben in jail?

I think Claire will only be back for the Halloween episode(s) after Jordan gets her out of Bayview.

@Lisa now in AZ It seems like the last thing these people do is ask for a DNA test. Someone must have told Brady to do it because he never would have thought of it!

Rafe is no dummy. I appreciate how he isn't easily fooled.

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline, while I am glad that Brady asked for the test, all that silly swab test can prove is that he and Kristen aren't related. You can't test a fetus' DNA with a cheek swab from the mother!!! A blood test, perhaps, but not a swab!

Trusted Contributor

@scchicki wrote:
Help! Local interruption here. We missed the last fifteen minutes. We saw Ciara looking sick, but nothing after that. I’m reading that Raf gets the poisoned cupcake. Speculations that Ciara may be preggers. Anything else today? Thx!

Yes @scchicki  that was about it. And Hope I guess officially turning into Princess Gina at the end.

Honored Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

@Judaline, while I am glad that Brady asked for the test, all that silly swab test can prove is that he and Kristen aren't related. You can't test a fetus' DNA with a cheek swab from the mother!!! A blood test, perhaps, but not a swab!

I don't know much about these. I always thought the baby had to be born before you could find this out. But we know DAYS has its own set of medical rules and if they don't know they'll just make something up. Not a whole lot of research on DAYS!

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline   This stupid Gabi/Lani thing.  I agree with you and even said it to myself while watching.... "hey Lani, just tell someone - ANYONE - Kayla, Roman, Eli, whoever..... It's so easy.  Just tell and they will get that purse and that will be the end of Gabi.  But nooooooo, they will drag it out forever.

Another DAY, another whatever........

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline   Hey Jud:  I googled it - and YES a paternity test can be done.  Blood from the mother and a cheek swab from the "father" as early as 7 weeks into the pregnancy.

Trusted Contributor

Exactly, @sophiamarie . But, there was no blood test done - she just swabbed both Kristen and Brady. As many medical things as they get wrong, this is not a biggie, but it is just another example of how they really don't care anymore.

Valued Contributor

This show has gone off the rails. Do not like the storyline. Why must we have this none sense!

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Judaline   Hey Jud:  I googled it - and YES a paternity test can be done.  Blood from the mother and a cheek swab from the "father" as early as 7 weeks into the pregnancy.

Thanks for the info, Sophia. I learned something!

Esteemed Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

Exactly, @sophiamarie . But, there was no blood test done - she just swabbed both Kristen and Brady. As many medical things as they get wrong, this is not a biggie, but it is just another example of how they really don't care anymore.

@Lisa now in AZ   AHA I didn't see that.   Figures.  What else is new?   LOL

Thanks for the info.......