Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--OCTOBER 2019 (possible spoilers)

Remember her? Little Ciara. Boy, Hope had her hands full with this one!

Image result for Who plays Ciara on Days of Our Lives?

Trusted Contributor

The original Ciara actress played her part really well, keeping Hope on her toes...I wonder if she is still acting. 

Honored Contributor

DH and I are watching and I decided to replace the word "cupcake" in Friday's show with a slightly naughty word. Oh my, we are laughing like crazy because they are certainly over using that word today.🎂

Honored Contributor

@AuntG 

lol!!

so the spoiler from yesterday by @Sandyx3   i think was true....

that little girl  is just like her mommy Gabi....she switched names on that cup cake.!!!!.

poor Rafe  ate the the cup cake meant for Cicara......   LOL!

Karma Jordan...back to where you came from for trying to kill someone!

Gabi...can't believe that you can control a pace maker like that...???

Lani..just leave town so Gabi can't control you!!   

so stupid stories!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Regular Contributor

Help! Local interruption here. We missed the last fifteen minutes. We saw Ciara looking sick, but nothing after that. I’m reading that Raf gets the poisoned cupcake. Speculations that Ciara may be preggers. Anything else today? Thx!
Honored Contributor

We were totally pre empted here due to the Elijah Cummings funeral, I had to read the online summary, but I think I got all the 411 that happened today. 

Trusted Contributor

I agree with the speculation that Ciara may be pregnant. I am still hoping for a miracle for Gabi, since I did read at one point

Spoiler
that there would be 4 babies and possibly involved with a baby switch.

The next couple of weeks will be slow building up to the big event. It will be interesting to see how the new stories play out.

And, LOL at the number of mentions of the word "cupcake" today!!!!! Definitely a drinking game.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Here's a thought, Lani. Tell Eli!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Gabi is incarcerated, and her phone confiscated, she can't push any buttons. And the judge, any judge, will throw the book at her. Instead of looking for revenge, start watching your daughter because you aren't going to have much time left with her. Oh, and Eli, get that phone before you arrest her. 

Honored Contributor

Re: lisa's spoiler. Given the subject matter 2 names come to mind. Kristen or Sami. Since Sami doesn't live here anymore, guess whose name I came up with?

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Judaline , I agree completely!

Spoiler
But, you know there will be more than 1 doing the switching, so no one will know who has whose baby. Maybe even Nicole will do something so that if they do a DNA on Sarah's baby, Eric won't be the father????? Or maybe Xander will switch them for some reason? We can't just have 4 normal baby stories!

Also, over the next couple of weeks. . .

Spoiler
Ciara will find the poison in Ben's pocket, but very soon, JJ, Rafe, and Ben are all on to her and know it was Jordan. Supposedly, she tries to convince Ciara that Ben is bad for her and to run away with baby David and her. (Seriously??) Anyway, Ben decides that he has to take care of things and goes off after Jordan. He comes back - but only has David with him and no one knows where Jordan is. So. . . . is this the story that lands Ben in jail?

I think Claire will only be back for the Halloween episode(s) after Jordan gets her out of Bayview.