Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--OCTOBER 2019 (possible spoilers)

I certainly hope they aren't leading us to believe that Kayla is gonna do that procedure on Julie -  An Electrophysiologist or Interventionist does these types of things.  Kayla certainly hasn't had that extra training, has she???

Also, this would be Kayla's first time doing this - since she is waiting for the drug company to give permission to use this type of pacemaker.  Kayla  --  step back on this one... Oh, maybe Val could be called in to supervise???

I noticed a couple of doctors hanging around the nurses' station yesterDAY, all holding file folders.... Nobody had a computer.  There are far behind the times.   LOL

Esteemed Contributor

So, if these shows are filmed six months in advance, that would be April or May, right???

So, why is Ciara wearing a bulky sweater and Hope a suit/jacket, etc.???  I don't get it.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

So, if these shows are filmed six months in advance, that would be April or May, right???

So, why is Ciara wearing a bulky sweater and Hope a suit/jacket, etc.???  I don't get it.

Because they dont want you to think it is May in Los Angeles, they want you to think it is autumn in the midwest. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle @sophiamarie @Judaline @AuntG 

What  is Hope going to do with Stefano's picture??????

So,so stupid....grrr

also...why doesn't anyone in that mansion ever lock those doors...just anyone can walk in like a revolving door??

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam  Maybe Hope's thinking of building a shrine down in the tunnels to Stefano for killing him in cold blood. Well, sorta. She'll start with the portrait and gradually graduate to candles and whatever else  people like her do, hahahahaha

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

Because they dont want you to think it is May in Los Angeles, they want you to think it is autumn in the midwest. 

It IS autumn in the midwest! Just kidding. I get what you're saying.

Esteemed Contributor

Can someone please clue me in?  What is that injection supposed to do to Hope??  What's up with her neck hurting on and off?  

Did Ciara just  move in with Ben?  We never saw her packing up her things or anything.  Oh, and also - who is living in the loft??  Who is paying the rent over there??  I think everyone just up and left....

I think it would be nice if Brady and Kristen moved in over there.  Or Sonny and Will........ (and, of course Ari).....

Honored Contributor

Hope will become Princes Gina again, not a good thing for Hope or the viewers. 

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie 

Dr. Rolf  injected Hope w/something....rumor has it..she will be Princess Gia again!!!grrrr

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Singer Marilyn McCoo returns to Days after an over 30 year absence as Lani's mother, Tamara Price. Rumor has it that her hubby, Billy Davis will also be on the show. Claire returns end of the month.