Trusted Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--OCTOBER 2019 (possible spoilers)

@Judaline I thought Ciara looked awful too. That sweater was bad and looked weird on her and she just didn't look the same. Couldn't put my finger on it. I was really struck when Hope was leaving and she was standing at the door. Not sure if it was her hair or makeup or what.

Esteemed Contributor

I am so tired of the Julie storyline.  Is Gabi trying to prevent Julie from getting her pacemaker?  

I wish Eric and Nicole would leave instead of Sarah and I'm not a fan of Sarah's!  I was hoping Sarah would blurt out she was pregnant to  Eric and Maggie.  The only good thing in those scenes today was Xander - looking good dressed up.

Is Hope going to walk all over Salem with her hand on her neck?

Sweeps month is starting in two weeks, maybe the storylines will get better.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister  Oh, yes, please let Eric and Nicole leave. Please. I have grown to like Sarah. I've never seen a girl wear her hair differently as much as Sarah-and look good in every single style and length! 

twin I know you have liked Xander from the get-go. I disliked him from the get-go. He looks so nice in a suit-Titan attire I guess-and he's being so nice to Sarah. I don't know if it's his real self or put on just for her, but I like it and have grown to like him a lot. I guess I'm fickle?

Honored Contributor

Yes, Gabi is trying to prevent the mfg from giving Julie the pacemaker. 

Honored Contributor

Can't Gabi ever do the right thing? She's never with her daughter.

Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

@AuntG   Right.  Even Sonny and Will aren't with Ari.  Just the babysitters.  Isn't she a little too old for a babysitter??  Oh, maybe it's a nanny.  She probably calls the nanny "mom".....

Nicole looks like a giant next to Eric.  Not a good match, although that red dress looked great on her.  She really IS a big girl.  Sarah and Eric make a better match, although I don't like either one of them.

How did Hope get into the DiMera Mansion?  Where is Harold.  Where is Henderson.  Where is Mary?  Where is everyone?????  They all leave their doors open?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sophiamarie wrote:

@AuntG wrote:

@AuntG   Right.  Even Sonny and Will aren't with Ari.  Just the babysitters.  Isn't she a little too old for a babysitter??  Oh, maybe it's a nanny.  She probably calls the nanny "mom".....

Nicole looks like a giant next to Eric.  Not a good match, although that red dress looked great on her.  She really IS a big girl.  Sarah and Eric make a better match, although I don't like either one of them.

How did Hope get into the DiMera Mansion?  Where is Harold.  Where is Henderson.  Where is Mary?  Where is everyone?????  They all leave their doors open?

Gabi must have been home alone, then she left to visit Julie, but then she returned.  Doors wide open!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sophiamarie  you know Stefano wouldn't leave those doors open. And Harold would have been on duty 24/7.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@AuntG wrote:

So true.

Honored Contributor

This is a recent picture of Eve. I DON'T like where her hand is placed!

Eve's pink suede coat on Days of our Lives