Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--OCTOBER 2019 (possible spoilers)

Julie was pretty chipper for just having a heart transplant hours ago, and company and on the phone and no machines hooked up to her, at least very few. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Julie was pretty chipper for just having a heart transplant hours ago, and company and on the phone and no machines hooked up to her, at least very few. 

@Shelbelle   Wouldn't we love to know what tests Kayla has ordered, that has her a tad upset?  Wrong blood type?  LOL  I didn't see any IV for starters either......

Honored Contributor

What I noticed yesterDAY was the change in make up. Whoa. Who did that?? Everyone looked like they were wearing thick pancake make up that gravitated to any little line in their face. Jennifer sleeping had noticeable 11 lines for one. Everyone was the same off shade, too. Except for Kate! I think her DH is the make up man or something. She looked very fair. Very fair, and powdered. And beautiful.

Jack looks so good. He's beginning to look like the Jack we knew. And very young, too. Love this Jack. The Jack in the recent past is slowly becoming a distant memory.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

What I noticed yesterDAY was the change in make up. Whoa. Who did that?? Everyone looked like they were wearing thick pancake make up that gravitated to any little line in their face. Jennifer sleeping had noticeable 11 lines for one. Everyone was the same off shade, too. Except for Kate! I think her DH is the make up man or something. She looked very fair. Very fair, and powdered. And beautiful.

Jack looks so good. He's beginning to look like the Jack we knew. And very young, too. Love this Jack. The Jack in the recent past is slowly becoming a distant memory.

I was thinking same thing yesterday, Matt has aged well, he is turning 60. I bet he is genuinely happy to be back to the Jack he knew. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle @Judaline 

Agree...and Jack did the right thing ..asking Abe to take his place as the mayor once again...and hugged it out!!

Way to go Jack!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

ToDay...was one word....B-O-R-I-N-G !!!!!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam  It was worse than boring. It was just AWFUL. And now I guess, more of Julie. 

The Hope thing is so awful. As soon as Ciara left the room I knew Hope would get the neck ache. But Ciara saw her and got her an aspirin. How thoughtful. Still boring and we don't know just how this is going to play out. I'm just wondering HOW LONG? Do you think when they FF a year, nobody will have caught on yet that 'something is terribly wrong with Hope?' They're a little slow in Salem, but a year?? If it doesn't improve by then (NOV.) I'm going on hiatus. The only reason I'm still here now is to see more of Jack and Jen. 

Then there's Jordan. What did we do to deserve this story line? Now she's got Ben convinced she's innocent of trying to harm Ciara when I thought he had caught on. BTW, didn't Ciara's face look puffy or swollen toDAY. I sure thought it did. Even her nose looked wider or something.

Eli and Lani. Another reason I don't like the show lately. I so wish Sami would return. She'd fish out all of these people who just aren't adding anything to the story and put the spotlight on herself. You bet the story line would change then! I'd also like to see where the Gabi story line is going.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Is Eve still the Police Commissioner??? If not, then why didn't Hope get her job back???  Makes no sense - nothing is making sense.

Notice, all the bedrooms look alike - except for the change of bedspreads?  I was waiting to see if the sign on the door was from the Salem Inn.....  For a mansion, Vic's bedrooms don't look very inviting.  Neither do the DiMera bedrooms.  They all look alike.  They could, at least, change the position of the beds.  LOL

ETA:  I didn't realize how many people were in love with Julie.  Ben and Ciara??? Really???  Jen and Jack??? Really???Lani and Eli??? Really???  They never bothered with her when she was "alive" so why now?  Oh well - tomorrow is another DAY......

Respected Contributor

I don't know about all of you, but I only know someone who's had a kidney transplant in real life.  I'd think all the people traipsing into Julie's room would have to at least wear a mask and possibly gown up.  The last thing you'd want, is for someone to pass a cold to Julie.  I know, check your brain at the door...

Honored Contributor

No @sophiamarie Eve lost her Police Commissioner job and Eli got it. I think the leap ahead will happen just as Eli and Lani are pronounced man and wife because so many people have mentioned the wedding taking place two weeks from today. That can't be a coincidence.