Trusted Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--OCTOBER 2019 (possible spoilers)

For the love of Pete (whoever he is) Brady is a gullible schmuck.   Rocks for brains and all that.  SMH.

Oh, and how many times will Kate ping pong between DiMera & Titan?  So sick of that storyline too.  

Trusted Contributor

I'm thinking Xander will now cover by saying he's the father. He'll probably say that Rolf assumed it was Eric.

Respected Contributor

@Judaline I wonder when Stephan did a will. And what could be Gabi's in that short time. What have they been married a month ?

Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

@Judaline I wonder when Stephan did a will. And what could be Gabi's in that short time. What have they been married a month ?

Stefan most likely has plenty of lawyers. They would have advised him to make a will when he was even younger I bet.

I think they've been married less than a month. Time seems to stand still on this show. The only way to tell is by their clothes. With the exception of Gabi who has been at Stefan's side since the get go, and hasn't changed clothes, you can tell by seeing that they haven't changed clothes yet so that means it's the same DAY.

Honored Contributor

@pigletsmom wrote:

I'm thinking Xander will now cover by saying he's the father. He'll probably say that Rolf assumed it was Eric.

Good thinking. As long as it's what Sarah wants.

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@BeccaLou wrote:

Stefan most likely has plenty of lawyers. They would have advised him to make a will when he was even younger I bet.

I think they've been married less than a month. Time seems to stand still on this show. The only way to tell is by their clothes. With the exception of Gabi who has been at Stefan's side since the get go, and hasn't changed clothes, you can tell by seeing that they haven't changed clothes yet so that means it's the same DAY.

Just occured to me this is how they could deal with the time jump. Jump ahead and then have every day last for weeks and eventually we'll catch up to them.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

For someone so brilliant, how could Rolf be dumb enough to put that envelope in Nicole's hands. It's unbelievable! Unless it was intentional. I wouldn't trust that guy with a ten foot pole. If Xander keeps telling people, it won't matter. The whole town will know (except Sarah). She'll be the last to know. Oh, and dumb Eric. It's a tie. If this makes Nicole leave Salem, then it was all worth it. The whole storyline.

I think Nicole is going to put that envelope in her purse and carry it around with her.  The next time she is sitting in Horton Square, of course, she will take it out and read it again and again!

Esteemed Contributor

WAIT - so Sarah tells Eric that they have removed Stefan's heart and now Kayla and the "team" are starting to insert it into Julie's chest...... Hmmm, I don't think Sarah looked like she was in any shape to even be in that OR.  We never saw her scrub up. She just got into her scrubs and voila - let the operation begin.

Well, at least they let us know there was a "team" of experts besides Kayla..... LOL  I hope that heart fits into Julie.....  Sefan did have a big heart....

How come Kate is still in the hospital???  She looks fit as a fiddle to me...  Why isn't she walking around?  

YesterDAY was a complete bust.  It was the most boring show I have ever seen IMO....  

So, what is going to happen to Hope?  She always looks confused.  How long does it take for that injection to work?  What?  Why?  Julie is in the OR and Hope tells Doc and John she is going home to rest?

Honored Contributor

Well..the only cry baby toDay was Gabi!

Thank goodness..

Ok... the hit was cancelled on Jordan...so now will something happen to Cicara   caused by evil Jordan????

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

If my observations are correct, Julie, Kate, and Stefan all used the same hospital room within the same time frame.  That's some amazing coordination by the staff.  Can't you just see it?  "Okay, take Mrs. Williams out, now bring in Miss Roberts.  Mr. DiMera will just have to wait a few more hours in the overused chapel/Hope's office, Marlena's office/Sweetness' office/coffee break room/seedy hotel at the edge of town."  Woman LOL