Respected Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--OCTOBER 2019 (possible spoilers)

LOL not all of us "old timers" have been enamored of the Doug-Julie storyline since its inception decades ago. And, as in all soaps, the matriarchs and patriarchs inevitably get a perfunctory storyline for a short period of time--until they're relegated to Christmas tree ornament status.

Anyway, this s/l needs to wrap up soon.

What worries you masters you.
Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@Moonlady wrote:
All that high drama today with Gabi demanding that Lani beg. I wanted to reach into the TV and biff her face. With her sorry history in Salem, she's got nerve acting indignant.

And I guess they need to give Doug and Julie some type of storyline (and endless flashbacks) before Bill Hayes kicks the bucket. Enter yet another organ transplant in soap opera-land. Some things never change lol.

That is a very crude way to explain it. 

I have to agree here, crude is a good way to describe it. Also, very disrespectful.  I think Bill is amazing for going on 95, and I am thrilled to see him as an active cast member, he and Susan are one of the reasons I have been a Days fan since its inception. People like them are what keep the foundation of the show alive for us old timers. 

I so agree with you !  

Trusted Contributor

Spoiler
Word has it that the DAYS "Time Jump" will take place on November 8...on DAYS 54th Anniversary.
A whole bunch of stuff can happen during 1 year, in Salem! Looks like it will be interesting (I'm guessing/hoping!) Woman Happy
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm really not looking forward to more of Gabi going ballistic, and raging about getting back at Lani (for accidentally shooting Stefan as he jumped in front of Lani's gun/bullet...)

Where is Gabi's mother anyway? I know, she 'went back home to Mexico', but wouldn't her mom come back to Salem or, at the very least, call her daughter while Gabi's going thru dealing with Stefan being brain dead, etc. etc. etc. etc.?!

(I think that Gabi's father is still in prison for drug dealing or something else sinister, so he won't be coming back...)

And, Gabi's denim pantsuit...just ugh!

Trusted Contributor

@Jackson08 wrote:

Victor had some great lines for Brady & Kristen at the start of the show today.  

I agree! Brady, Kristen and Victor talking in Vic's living room ---

Kristen says to Victor: "I have been advised to avoid stress."

Victor responds: "You ought to think about cutting back on the psychotic rampages. Just a thought." 

All of the actors must have so much fun taping their scenes with Vic !!! He delivers his quips with such ease all the time !!!

Trusted Contributor

@Sandyx3 wrote:

@Jackson08 wrote:

Victor had some great lines for Brady & Kristen at the start of the show today.  

I agree! Brady, Kristen and Victor talking in Vic's living room ---

Kristen says to Victor: "I have been advised to avoid stress."

Victor responds: "You ought to think about cutting back on the psychotic rampages. Just a thought." 

All of the actors must have so much fun taping their scenes with Vic !!! He delivers his quips with such ease all the time !!!

And I liked the one:

Brady says to Victor:  I don't want my baby anywhere near that lunatic (referring to Rolf).

Victor responds something like:  What about this lunatic (pointing at Kristen)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sandyx3 Smiley Happy

Thanks ..for the update in your spoilerSmiley Happy

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@Sandyx3 What does" time jump" mean ?

Respected Contributor

@Sandyx3 Wow, I would think  Gabi's Mother would come back for her, unless she doesn't know Gabi even got married.

Respected Contributor

@Jackson08 I wonder if Rolf will just take the embrio from Kristan and plant it into Nicole,  , and the embrio from Sarah and plant it into Nicole. Then everyone's happy.