Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--OCTOBER 2019 (possible spoilers)

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

@Judaline, isn't Kate supposed to move into the DiMansion? THAT will be interesting. I like the idea of Rafe (and David) moving in there with her, once Jordan gets shipped back.

If Rafe and David move in (probably near future) Rafe can rent his house out to Brady and Kristen and we can see Kristen in the kitchen because we never see any room but the kitchen. When Rafe's mom was there it looked real cozy. Now it looks cold. Empty. Pretty ugly. But hey, a few frilly curtains on the windows, a pretty little tablecloth on the table, Kristen could make it a real homey love nest and Corday will save himself another set. I wonder if Kristen can cook?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Judaline wrote:

@BeccaLou wrote:

@Judaline I only meant for her to leave Salem. Why so hostile with that answer. She is just mean and full of trouble. A little niceness would be welcome to me.Just very little happiness and never lasting long.

Hostile?? I don't know what you're talking about.

@BeccaLouSorry if I offended-glad we're still friends. I guess I'm just a little sarcastic in my meanderings. (sarcastic? me??)

Honored Contributor

@Judaline 

I doubt it...lol

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

@Judaline, isn't Kate supposed to move into the DiMansion? THAT will be interesting. I like the idea of Rafe (and David) moving in there with her, once Jordan gets shipped back.

If Rafe and David move in (probably near future) Rafe can rent his house out to Brady and Kristen and we can see Kristen in the kitchen because we never see any room but the kitchen. When Rafe's mom was there it looked real cozy. Now it looks cold. Empty. Pretty ugly. But hey, a few frilly curtains on the windows, a pretty little tablecloth on the table, Kristen could make it a real homey love nest and Corday will save himself another set. I wonder if Kristen can cook?

I wonder if anyone remembers that the set that is the kitchen in Rafe's house used to be Maggie and Mickey's house. 

Respected Contributor

All that high drama today with Gabi demanding that Lani beg. I wanted to reach into the TV and biff her face. With her sorry history in Salem, she's got nerve acting indignant.

And I guess they need to give Doug and Julie some type of storyline (and endless flashbacks) before Bill Hayes kicks the bucket. Enter yet another organ transplant in soap opera-land. Some things never change lol.

What worries you masters you.
Trusted Contributor

Best part of the show today was Xander.   I am so ready for the heart transplant story to move on.  

I understand why Dr. Rolf despises Hope, she got away with killing Stefano.  I don't like the storyline though, or Dr. Rolf. Woman Sad

Esteemed Contributor

Kayla is in a bad mood and has to scold Sarah for coming in late - telling her to "get scrubbed, we're doing a  transplant"....... Not the doctors I would want for MY transplant.....

Sooooo, another heart-to-heart........

Lani - you idiot.  Get up off the floor.  You don't even know Julie....  IMO, that was the dumbest scene EVAH............  Love the way Gabi's nostrils flare when she gets angry.....

Respected Contributor

@Judaline It meant alot to here you say friend. Thank-you.You made my sadness go away. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou  Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sophiamarie wrote:

Kayla is in a bad mood and has to scold Sarah for coming in late - telling her to "get scrubbed, we're doing a  transplant"....... Not the doctors I would want for MY transplant.....

Sooooo, another heart-to-heart........

Lani - you idiot.  Get up off the floor.  You don't even know Julie....  IMO, that was the dumbest scene EVAH............   

I know. It really  was dumb. I'm glad after all that dumb stuff Eli appreciated that she did it for him. (if he only knew what transpired!!) I would like to have seen Gabi tell her she must resign from the police force for lack of smarts. BUT! She was not allowed to tell a soul why she did it.