Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--OCTOBER 2019 (possible spoilers)

Too many different opinions. I went to soapsheknows for the real low down. A recap of toDAY's DAYS says:

Vivian shoots at Lani but Stefan jumps in front of the bullet and gets it in the neck. Blood gushes out of his mouth as he gasps for breath.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

Too many different opinions. I went to soapsheknows for the real low down. A recap of toDAY's DAYS says:

Vivian shoots at Lani but Stefan jumps in front of the bullet and gets it in the neck. Blood gushes out of his mouth as he gasps for breath.

Vivan shoots him ,  but not ,  he gets in the way of her bullet by jumping in front of it.   It just wasn't Lani nit sure if she even shot her gun I don't think.

Esteemed Contributor

Ummm, is Sarah ever going to change that blouse??  I mean, she's been wearing it since last week or longer.  Sooooo, are we still on the same DAY or what???

If Vivian didn't shoot Stefan and Lani's gun didn't go off, then who shot him?

Another question:  When Lani told someone (over the phone early in the show) that Eli had a "family emergency" but it wasn't Julie - who could it be?  And why wasn't it brought up again?  Does that mean that Eli is gonna be gone for awhile?  I think they should have said something like, he is off looking for some killer or something.    JMO but they left us hanging.

Oh, and when Ciara almost got "killed" by that car, who was it who said "you know, people start drinking at the Pub and have a little too much and then they get in the car and......"   Really????  Who gets drunk in the Pub that we don't know about?  I mean, there is never anyone there who we don't know and nobody is ever sitting at the bar getting drunk.....  LOL

Okay - off  my soapbox and back to Don Lemon........

Respected Contributor

So I guess with so much going on, no one cares about Jennifer’s kidnapping and Dr Shah’s death. Just walking around the square and visiting the hospital. 

Respected Contributor

@Judaline What I think the outcome will be about the babies, it's going to be a baby mix-up and Kristan will probably get Eric's baby by mistake.

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle Who is a real life couple ?

Respected Contributor

@Judaline Rafe didin't seem to blink an eye about Jordan having a car. I thought that was strange. Jordan had just told loni that she didn't own a car.

Honored Contributor

My TV guide summary says Lani shot him - maybe ballistics will show something else later.

Honored Contributor

@wakefield64 

Yep....lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie 

and if they order food at the pub...it never gets eaten...Hope pretends to eat a bit of it....and others...they leave and nothing gets ate....lol

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."