Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--November 2018 (possible spoilers!)

Why didn't they  just check EJ out of the hospital like normal people do? Sami found a place in Italy. Tell Kayla you're taking EJ there and get a service to put him on a plane. EZ PZ. Why all the cloak and dagger? I guess it can't be avoided when Sami comes to town.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline

I think Sami did tell Kala i think about taking him to Italy for treatment....

but  Susan  didn't know what was going on w/Sami and her plans...

but like you said....how without anyone seeing her w/him??...

or him moaning,etc without pain meds !How will they get him out of hospital without being seen???

This will be the ending with Sami,Susan and EJ   leaving for Italy

....bye..bye!!

oh..NBC  did show days early in the morning..but under another programs name...i took a chance and set my DVR ...and sure enough it was shown in news time slot i think!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

To all of our... Days Of Our Lives  watchers:

Be sure to watch the" surprise " ending of seeing a old clip of  our beloved Tom&AliceHeart

Happy 53d Anniversary Days Of our LivesHeart

oh,how it brought    back so many memories of them...sniffHeart

thank you "NBC" for letting us watch it all these years on your station!!Smiley WinkHeart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

Oh well --- I guess nobody read my post.

Respected Contributor

I came over here to see if the synopsis was true about Alice and Tom at the end--I will actually watch that.  I long for the DAYS of Old!  It was on the only channel we got living up in the mountains and because my mom watched it--I watched it!

Valued Contributor

I haven't seen today's episode yet, but I was wondering how hungry EJ must be by now. His mouth is covered like a mummy, and I haven't seen any feeding tubes.

Honored Contributor

Today is the 53rd anniv of the show, I loved the special surprise at the very end, made me cry, make sure you all see it!!

Esteemed Contributor

I loved the ending today - what a great surprise!!!  Made me tear up.   So nice to see the old clips.   It was very nice that the anniversary was acknowledged.

Honored Contributor

Stefan was looking soooo good. I think he must be drying out if all the rumors are true. Good for him. I guess they still dumped him and there are a couple of versions why going around. We will never know. He quit, he was fired, his arm was being rebuilt, his drinking was more than out of hand, and on and on. 

Respected Contributor

I loved the very end, what a great surprise!  At first, I kind of panicked, thinking, "is this the end, are they calling it quits?"  I knew it couldn't be, but for a split second wondered what was going on.  Happy Birthday, Days!