Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--November 2018 (possible spoilers!)

[ Edited ]

Could someone please refresh my memory please.

Why are Bonnie Lockhart and Hattie out of Statesville Prison??? Aren't they still criminals?  Who released them and why are they being told if they do what they are told, they won't have to go back there?

Also, who is paying for Bonnie's clothes, hotel room, food, etc.... I mean, where are the funds coming from?

I am so getting fed up with these storylines, I fall asleep in the middle and probably miss the "best" parts.

TIA

I love (not) it when Lucas runs around with the baby in the stroller.  Is he driving, or walking to wherever he goes?  Doesn't he have a job and btw, why was Belle sitting at her laptop in the town square, doing her work?  No office either???  LOL

But wait - her mother (Doc) is in the hospital, so she can use her office in the meantime.  

Steve has been gone for some time now, but we never hear Sweetness even mention his name, or that she misses him.  In fact, nobody talks about him anymore.  I guess "out of sight (no pun intended) out of mind"....

Kayla seems to be keeping pretty busy getting DNA results, doing nursey work, etc. so maybe she just forgot about him??

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle

I wish they could keep Lucas and give him a decent story .!

They are letting long timers go but keep bringing new people  in...sad.

But if they let Ciara,Claire and Tripp go...no problem...lol

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie, Bonnie ran off after her scheme to land Victor failed.  Steve found her and brought her back, but then she started this plan to get Adrienne not to press charges.  Never mind that she still had a murder conviction to finish, but they covered that by saying there was prison overcrowding so they were going to parole her.  Now, I don't understand how Lucas could put her back in.  Once he signed that paper, she was free.  

As for Hattie, Roman and John engineered getting Hattie moved to another prison for something to get her out.  I guess her original prison never checked to make sure she made it there.  I don't understand how Abigail could go off somewhere and get a quickie divorce without Chad even knowing but John is stuck married to Hattie unless she agrees to a divorce.  And why would they shorten Adrienne's conviction for murder before they would shorten Hattie's for a white collar crime?

Nobody ever seems to work in an office unless they are sharing that office with somebody they are going to end up sleeping with.  And nobody ever seems to have a job unless it somehow fits into a storyline.

Esteemed Contributor

@Icegoddess  Thank you very much.  I guess that about covers it all.  LOL  I was hoping someone would address all these mysteries.  Thx again.

Trusted Contributor

Looking forward to today's show.  Hope I'm not disappointed. 

Honored Contributor

Sorry that Lucas is leaving and they need to bring Steve back.  Not anxious for Jack to return--been gone too long and tired of these phony "death" storylines.  Seems there is no place for him  now.  Would rather have Steve back.     I also don't understand how Abby could get a divorce and remarried in a day or so.    I like "Rex" better than I did when the actor was the original Brady Black.

Trusted Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

Sorry that Lucas is leaving and they need to bring Steve back.  Not anxious for Jack to return--been gone too long and tired of these phony "death" storylines.  Seems there is no place for him  now.  Would rather have Steve back.     I also don't understand how Abby could get a divorce and remarried in a day or so.    I like "Rex" better than I did when the actor was the original Brady Black.

Me too!  So much better.

Honored Contributor

Lot of story endings today..about time!

Vic and his one liners once again cracked me up! lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Jackson08 wrote:

@Daysdee wrote:

Me too!  So much better.

Me three!

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Jackson08 wrote:

@Daysdee wrote:

Me too!  So much better.

Me three!

Me three, I never cared for him as Brady, but now he seems more mature and he appeals to me more now. Nice to see him for a moment today with Chloe, they were quite a team before.  BTW, Lindsay Godfrey who is Sarah Horton is a cancer survivor, I aml liking her. She had Hodgkins Disease.