Trusted Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--November 2018 (possible spoilers!)

@sophiamarie  Try Monday

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@AuntG wrote:

@RetRN wrote:

I have no idea why Rex and Maggie kissed on the lips. I saw it but didn't really make anything of it.  

--------

It definitively caught my eye, and I went YUK but I don't know Maggie kissed him on the lips.

Does anyone remember which DAY this was???  I can get it from my "deleted" shows.   I want to see it again.  Thx

@sophiamarie  Hi!!  I think it must've been Monday.  Not sure, though, try it.  

Trusted Contributor

Yes it was a take off on Rosemary's Baby movie because that older lady in the movie had that accent if I remember correctly.  I am sure the actors were having fun....but I hope the writing gets better.

I have watched DAYS since 1971....most of the time enjoyed it.  Marveled how the plots could twist and turn and come out to make some sense.  Not anymore.  Lots of boring shows and watched many many bad actors.

I still think they need a couple who are the common sense center like Grandma and Grandpa Horton were.  It used to be them that sort of held the whole thing together, a safe place in a storm sort of.  It could work again, but who would it be?

Respected Contributor

Strangest thing happened earlier today - maybe a coincidence, maybe not - throwing this out there...

Apparently, my Facebook account was hacked.  I know lots of people had this happen to them, but it's not sitting well with me because I have a feeling that it might be as a result of me commenting on one of the Days of our Lives pages on FB.  Hard to know for sure, I know that, but it's just weird about the timing.  Not sure which pages are legit and which are not, just warning to be careful.  I'm sure our thread here is quite safe or else QVC would be on it.  

Just saying.

Honored Contributor

@capatosta, the couple we need to 'center' the people of Salem are Eric and Jen. Both are good people and I like them (which is what matters after all).

Trusted Contributor

Hard to believe we are in sweeps with these shows.

Trusted Contributor

Surprising that my favorite "actor" right now is baby "Bonnie" not much else going on.

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood

I'm not on facebook...i'm just not interested...some friends have tried to talk me into it..

Sorry  if you were hacked...but i have been trying for a few days to sign into Ebay..no luck..!???

Back to Days...

I thought it was so cute how Sammie   got that doll that looks like Marlena...just to get a hair sample...lol!!

Happy now that Hattie will soon be gone form show..right??

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

Spoiler
Sami finds out that it is EJ !  But she is concerned for EJ's safety...

Stefan finds out, and wants to meet his "undead brother".
Trusted Contributor

Spoiler
Actors set to depart: Alison Sweeney who wraps up her return as Sami Brady, and Stacy Haiduk as Kristen DiMera/Susan Bank. Bryan Dattilo is leaving his role of Lucas Horton. 
Kassie DePaiva (Eve) returns around the time that Jack Deveraux returns.