Respected Contributor

All Things DAYS--November 2018 (possible spoilers!)

I figured I best get this posted today so that I don't forget tomorrow.  Hard to believe there is a little over 60 days left in the year!

So this month's question--what was your favorite reunion?  I have so many, but the one that I remember bringing me to tears was when the real Roman (Wayne Northrup) came back and reunited with Marlena. My memory is a bit fuzzy, but it seems that there was a wedding involved.  I was in my early 20s and I remember sitting on the couch with tears running down my face.

Let's hope November brings us good things on DAYS!

Respected Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--November 2018 (possible spoilers!)

Thanks for getting us started!  My hope is they can do some shows that aren't so boring.  They need to move forward.  The Hattie storyline has more than run it's course.

Trusted Contributor

There are so many reunions, I can't pick just one.  Maybe Bo & Hope, or Marlena when she ran into John/Roman (I can't remember who he was then) on the pier.

Honored Contributor

Well it took 15 minutes of watching! Is the Halloween episode of Days a parody of Rosemary's Baby? That should scare the Marlena out of Hattie.

Respected Contributor

I still need to know why Rex and Maggie kissed on the lips the other day.  I'm not making this up and played it back 3 times to be sure.  I don't recall what type of relationship Rex and Maggie had/have, but I need to know.  Do you think maybe it was an "oops" and no one thought to do the scene over?  Just to refresh everyone's memories, it was the scene where Maggie and her daughter (can't remember her name - just returned to town) were sitting on the couch...Maggie got up to get tea or something...Rex came in...when Maggie returned from the kitchen, she saw Rex...the two kissed ON THE LIPS.  Whyyyyy???

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AuntG wrote:

Well it took 15 minutes of watching! Is the Halloween episode of Days a parody of Rosemary's Baby? That should scare the Marlena out of Hattie.

It was a parody of something or other. Maybe an Agatha Christie. I thought they did a good job, but I really had better things to do. I was not amused. I see Stefan would never make a good stand up. Hattie is the same all the time, John stayed low key, Hope overacted but she was supposed to. Julie was pretty funny. But, what was with the Brooklyn accent?(yea) Wasn't she still Julie? I think they all wanted to make it fun and were totally into it. We all need a break sometime I guess. I guess.

ETA I thought the camera work was good, e.g. the baby with Andre's face and the little hands. (but don't ever let me see that again.)

Honored Contributor

I have no idea why Rex and Maggie kissed on the lips. I saw it but didn't really make anything of it.  

Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

I have no idea why Rex and Maggie kissed on the lips. I saw it but didn't really make anything of it.  

--------

It definitively caught my eye, and I went YUK but I don't know Maggie kissed him on the lips.

Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

@RetRN wrote:

--------

It definitively caught my eye, and I went YUK but I don't know Maggie kissed him on the lips.

Does anyone remember which DAY this was???  I can get it from my "deleted" shows.   I want to see it again.  Thx

Regular Contributor

It weirded me out! WHYYYY!