Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--NOVEMBER 2023

@twinsister wrote:

Happy 58th Anniversary to DAYS - Nov. 8, 1965.

🎂

Esteemed Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:
Here's a thought. Vivian is on the run after shooting Dimitri in the back. It's very possible she slithered back into town, killed Li, and framed Gabi (whom she hates).

@MamaWick   Ya know that sounds totally like Vivian !   Very good ,  I didn't even think of that .  I was trying to figure how he could have stabbed himself which is actually impossible , but thought it sounded like he would do it just to make sure Gabbi went down for it! 

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood  Shame on you trying to post a political message. Tsk, tsk, tsk. As we said in high school, that calls for 20 lashes with a wet noodle. (nice try, tho Woman LOL)

Honored Contributor

Daytime Emmys that were postponed will air on cbs on Dec 15

Esteemed Contributor

just watched Friday's episode ,  I guess we know what's going to happen with Nicole ,  how terrible !     Won't say anymore for those that haven't watched it yet.

looks like Gabbi is permanently gone ,  will be staying at statesville I'm guessing for good .  Karma is you know what !

stefan is really acting like such a bully ,  thinking Gabbi can  beat this with all the evidence even though she didn't do it,  and Rafe doing all he can to free her which is a big conflict of interest I would think.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kitty Galore wrote:

just watched Friday's episode ,  I guess we know what's going to happen with Nicole ,  how terrible !     Won't say anymore for those that haven't watched it yet.

looks like Gabbi is permanently gone ,  will be staying at statesville I'm guessing for good .  Karma is you know what !

stefan is really acting like such a bully ,  thinking Gabbi can  beat this with all the evidence even though she didn't do it,  and Rafe doing all he can to free her which is a big conflict of interest I would think.

What is it that they said Gabi did?

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Judaline - Gabi is accused of stabbing Li to death.  We don't know who killed him.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Judaline - Gabi is accused of stabbing Li to death.  We don't know who killed him.

Oh, yuk. Thanks twin. When I try and picture that I see Gabi as finding it all too repulsive. Blood! Icky! And besides, it could totally ruin that new skirt she just bought. Nah, I just can't see it.

So what's going on with Nicole?? You can put it in a spoiler if you want. Thnx

Honored Contributor

So, here are my guesses, either that Sloan and eric end up getting Nic's baby, so it must be a boy or the baby needs blood and EJ is not a match. Just my own guesses, not spoilers. 

Honored Contributor

Hi, Judaline, try reading the daily summaries on Soaps.com, would be a lot more complete for you to follow the show than asking us here. I read it often if I happen to miss seeing it.