Respected Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--NOVEMBER 2022--possible spoilers

@Judaline September?  Let me go look again.  Might as well retry copying and pasting too.  Back in a min.

Respected Contributor

@Judaline Since many of us knew SophiaMarie from these Q Forums, I am retyping a post from her husband from earlier today (11/29).  I'm not able to cut-and-paste so apologies in advance.  I am typing his post verbatim as it appears in the SEPTEMBER thread:

"I hope you get this message.  This is SophiaMarie's husband.  SM loved posting on this forum and it was something she made sure she visited every day she could.  She cared about so many of the people who participated on this forum.

I recognize your name so I'm responding to your post in hopes you will one day see it.  I regret to inform you, and other posters who knew her, that SophiaMarie passed away on October 18 past.  I knew she would want you to know that she didn't just abandon you, but it became her time to leave.  Blessings to you all, and I know she will miss you."

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm a DAYS fan and have watched it off and on since it began. I've read this thread for years, although not a poster, until recently. Sophiamarie's posts always made me smile, and I looked forward to them. Her passing is such a sad loss for all who knew her. I'm sure she had no idea how many lives she touched. May she RIP. 

~H~
Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood Since I can't find it, could you tell me what he said? Did he say any more?

Respected Contributor

@Judaline I retyped what I saw on the other thread.  Scroll up a few posts on this page.  I just retyped exactly what he posted because I wasn't able to cut and paste it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hope I can clarify things.

@Judaline @BarbiHollywood I am very sorry to read about the loss of your friend @sophiamarie. Some of the ladies who have already posted here also post with me on another soap thread. The easiest way to explain this is the two of you use different defaults for the number of posts you see per page. There are a total of 419 messages in the September thread. One of you is seeing nine pages [Your default is 50]. The other one is seeing 42 pages [Your default is 10]. 

@BarbiHollywood  posted verbatim what @sophiamarie's husband wrote but maybe it will help to see it here exactly the way it appears on the September thread.

Mr SM only posted once. His words will be in a separate message. Hope this helps.

@DrKelli  and All: Again, I am so sorry for the loss of your friend. We have experienced it on our thread twice in the past couple of years.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

This was originally posted on the DAYS September 2022 thread on 11-28-2022 @ 11:39 PM CT.

@sophiamarie wrote:

I hope you get this message.  This is SophiaMarie's husband.  SM loved posting on this forum and it was something she made sure she visited every day she could.  She cared about so many of the people who participated on this forum 

I recognize your name so I'm responding to your post in hopes you will one day see it.  I regret to inform you, and other posters who knew her, that SophiaMarie passed away on October 18 past.  I know she would want you to know that she didn't just abandon you, but it became her time to leave.  Blessings to you all, and I know she will miss you.

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

This was originally posted on the DAYS September 2022 thread on 11-28-2022 @ 11:39 PM CT.

@sophiamarie wrote:

I hope you get this message.  This is SophiaMarie's husband.  SM loved posting on this forum and it was something she made sure she visited every day she could.  She cared about so many of the people who participated on this forum 

I recognize your name so I'm responding to your post in hopes you will one day see it.  I regret to inform you, and other posters who knew her, that SophiaMarie passed away on October 18 past.  I know she would want you to know that she didn't just abandon you, but it became her time to leave.  Blessings to you all, and I know she will miss you.

@Tique  thank you for the information. I'm glad to know it was only one message.

May I correct you on our friend's name for posting?

It's sophiamarie. No numbers at all.

Thanks for the kind thoughts. She will be missed.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Tique  thank you for the information. I'm glad to know it was only one message.

May I correct you on our friend's name for posting?

It's sophiamarie. No numbers at all.

Thanks for the kind thoughts. She will be missed.

@Judaline  thank you for your gracious reply. Yes you may correct me. Names are important especially at this time. I have already made the change to my post. 

Respected Contributor

@Tique   THANK YOU!!!!!