Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--NOVEMBER 2022--possible spoilers

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@Judaline Kristen only lives there because she has the antidote for whatever Rolf injected Doc, Kate, and Sweetness with.  If Brady wants them all to live, he has to go along with Kristen's plan that they all live under the same roof (with John & Doc) AND he had to give Chloe the old heave-ho.  What would make more sense is if Brady tells Chloe what's really going on and tells her to keep it a secret.  Instead, he dumped her and has given her the cold shoulder all the while she keeps asking, "what's going on??"  As Sophiamarie would say, "stupido."  Agree.  Those dumb writers.

The writers think, 'this'll keep them on the edge of their seats' (wondering when Brady's going to level with Chloe.) I just looked and I'm not on the edge of my seat. I could care less about anything Chloe does or doesn't do.

I wonder where Sophiamarie is. I know she's doing the Peacock thing so it's not like she isn't watching. I heard it's gotten pretty sleazy (like Alex using that "word") and worse. I still like to keep tabs in case DAYS comes to its senses and comes back on NBC.

Respected Contributor

@Judaline I literally clicked on last month's thread by mistake and read that Sophiamarie's hubby posted (to you) that she passed away on October 18.  Go back and read it.  My heart literally stopped as I read it.  I'm in utter disbelief.  Shaking, actually.  I feel as though she was the heart-and-soul of the thread with her insane humor and catchphrases.  In fact, just last night -- truth, you can go see my post -- I was unaware that she passed but referenced one of her typical remarks, "stupido."  I'm blown away right now.  

Esteemed Contributor

@BarbiHollywood - How sad!!!  I never saw that post on the September thread.  I thought it was strange that she wasn't posting, but never thought that was the reason.  She brought a lot of humor to our threads.  You will be  missed SophiaMarie - rest in peace,

Respected Contributor

@twinsister   I know.  I didn't see it either.  If I hadn't clicked on the September thread I never would have known. I don't think Judaline saw it either, but I think her hubby tagged her.  I don't think we're all on as often as we used to be so that's probably why.   My heart is so sad right now.

Esteemed Contributor

@BarbiHollywood - Your're right that our thread is not as busy as it used to be and we attribute it to the move to Peacock.  The thing is when we chat with each other so often for so long, we wonder when one of us goes missing.  I have been posting with some of these Daysies for many years.  Sometimes I wish they would allow us to post our e-mail address for reasons like this, so we are not left wondering what has  happened.

Respected Contributor

@twinsister   I just went back to reread SM's hubby's post -- he posted it early this morning.  A while back when she and I came to find out we're both Floridians, we exchanged emails simply by saying, "...it's my forum name plus @aol at the end..." but we never communicated that way.  I'm truly in disbelief.  I hope her hubby checks back and sees our comments.  Maybe if we tag her the posts will pop out to him. I know she had a whole bunch of adult children.  

Esteemed Contributor

@BarbiHollywood - Her husband posting it today makes more sense since none of us saw it previously.  My e-mail address has part of my name, so the mods won't allow it.  This makes me so sad.

Respected Contributor

@Judaline   I'm not able to copy and paste it but go to the SEPTEMBER Days thread and look for Page 42.  

Trusted Contributor

I was both shocked and saddened to see the posting by Sophiamarie's husband. She could always make me laugh with her funny comments. I especially liked her references to how they did things when she was in the "clink."

She will be sorely missed on the Days thread.

I still read the thread even though I can't add much to it as I never made the switch to Peacock. I can see the writing on the wall though and probably eventually everything will be streaming and cable will go the way of the VHS. I see right now Peacock has a good sale for 99 cents a month but that is still not an incentive for me to sign up as we would still need a better internet connection.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@Judaline   I'm not able to copy and paste it but go to the SEPTEMBER Days thread and look for Page 42.  

I tried it-it only has 9 pages???