Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--NOVEMBER 2020 (possible spoilers)

@cowboy sam wrote:

Anyone know if Day's  Friday show will be shown early in the morning?

thanksSmiley Happy

@cowboy sam - It should be available on YouTube tonight.  Not sure if NBC will be airing it.

Trusted Contributor

Wasn't shown in the DFW area today, it will be on at 3:00 am.

Esteemed Contributor

I watched today's (Friday) show earlier on my cell phone.  I turn the phone East to West and relax on the couch and watch.  No commercial breaks either.....

It was a big nothing.  Boring as heck.  The party for Jack and nuJen was a disaster.  Gwen is spiking Abby's drinks while Abby finds a letter in  Kate's room while looking for a pair of Kate's shoes.  She reads the letter and is horrified.

At the party, everyone congrats Jack and nuJen and then Abby (who is stoned by now) decides to congratulate her parents and is acting crazy - then starts to read the letter from Jack, addressed to Kate.  NuJen has a horrified look on her face.  Jack is stunned.  Kate is speechless....  

End of story........    Oh, I forgot.... The reason Abby was shoeless was because Gwen hid her (Abby's) shoes under the couch and suggested she wear Kate's shoes, which is exactly the same size as Kate's... That's why they were in Kate's room..... What a shock......

Does anyone know if Gwen is a real Brit?????

No sign of Julie or Doug,  Doc and John, Lucas etc....  Most of the show was flashbacks of Doc and John's multiple weddings.  That took up most of the time.

Esteemed Contributor

@sophiamarie  yes...the actress who plays Gwen is a real Brit.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

Spoiler
Well, it's out.  Jack is the father of Gwen and Kate is the mother
Trusted Contributor

Recorded the show at 3:00 am this morning.  Just finished watching only the first minute or so because strangely it was a repeat of the show including Sami telling Ally she wouldn't fight her over custody and Ally would have to live with Nicole, etc.  I see from previous posts that a new show was shown so guess I can watch it online.  

Honored Contributor

re: spoiler @luvmybeetle    When in the world did those two get together? Memory fails. Or just another thing that we weren't privy to because the writers couldn't think of anything new. And how conveeeeenient that Gwen turned up in Salem. Isn't it a small world.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sorry, @luvmybeetle,

Spoiler

but I don't think that Kate is Gwen's mother. Jack and Kate supposedly had a one nighter while Jack was sitting by Jennifer's bedside for a year when she was in a coma. So, since Gwen is considerably older than a year, she is not the mother. Abby remembers turning over the hourglsss and wondering where her father was and now she knows.

I am still sure that Jack is her father, but from a long time ago.

Honored Contributor

Theo is only around for a very short time, then heads back ot South Africa. 

Respected Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@MamaWick wrote:

Just remember...Allie IS Sami Brady's daughter.  I'm thinking the apple didn't fall far from the tree and Allie switched the results to save face, realizing she doesn't remember the night Tripp tucked her in and left.  I dont think Tripp is the father.

As I have said in October, I think it's Charlie and someone switched the test.  How many times has that happened?  I don't think Allie switched them but someone did.  And it's looking more like Gwen is the sister of Abigale.  

Nicole is another Notorious Baby switchin' test resulting switchin' WITCH!