Respected Contributor

Re: @@Re: All Things DAYS--NOVEMBER 2020 (possible spoilers)

If they would  just talk about recasting Hope, you'd see how fast Kristen Alfonso would be knocking their door down to come back too. I think she has an inflated ego that gets in the way of her career. 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Maybe instead of doing Days she wants to do like Hallmark or Lifetime movie. She has been doing days forever how long can they make her seem young and single and looking for romance? I think she maybe made a smart move career wise.

Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--NOVEMBER 2020 (possible spoilers)

I noticed Charlie's eyebrows today, yikes !! Looks like they were done with a Sharpie, and a thick Sharpie, not a fine point !!

Respected Contributor

Well, I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

I'm finally all caught up on our silly little show so now a lot of the comments finally make sense.  

Shawn & Belle's wedding day -- John announced "Belle's parking the car" and then, poof, there "she" was.  You mean to tell me she actually drove herself like that?  And in the blink of an eye, the bride parked the car and magically appeared at their doorstep.  Bride Jan looked like a patio umbrella.  Or Cousin Itt but with tulle instead of hair.  John, once again, and his constant over-acting.  Why didn't he ask where his precious Tink's face was?  He does this thing with his hands that irks me - he uses the backs of his hands to wipe his brow or dry his crying eyes like he's all tough or something.  No one could overtake her???  And it looked like Doc and John got their rings back pretty quickly cuz they were wearing them again in the very next scene.

Those two dumbbells, Xander and Sarah, literally facing Ava's apartment door, standing right there, not even hiding!!  And talking at full volume!! Then they go in!!!  I like the actress who plays Ava, but she talks like she's the wife of a Mafioso.  She does this thing with her mouth when she talks, like she's disgusted or angry. 

Good seeing Maggie again.  That was some long cold she had, huh?

Tired of Gwen.  Also tired of Abigail, Chad, Jack, nuJen.  Luckily, my FF button still works.

Esteemed Contributor

@BarbiHollywood. Well...Ava is the daughter of a Mafioso.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@Silkeej wrote:

Maybe instead of doing Days she wants to do like Hallmark or Lifetime movie. She has been doing days forever how long can they make her seem young and single and looking for romance? I think she maybe made a smart move career wise.

The woman is 57 years old and while that certainly isn't 'ancient' by most standards, it seems a bit late for her to make a 'career move' that might net her serious consideration for many starring roles. Maybe she just wanted out of the demands of daytime but not enough to accept 'recurring' status.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

@BarbiHollywood. Well...Ava is the daughter of a Mafioso.

@MamaWick Ohhhhh!  Well, I think in my mind I was thinking REAL Mafioso.  Did you understand that thing she does with her mouth that I tried to described that always makes her look annoyed?

Esteemed Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

If they would  just talk about recasting Hope, you'd see how fast Kristen Alfonso would be knocking their door down to come back too. I think she has an inflated ego that gets in the way of her career. 

@KBEANS  - I agree.  She has a big ego, especially with her comment of "I won't be like others here and keep popping in". If she didn't want to be on the show anymore, she should  have come back and wrap up Hope's storyline.  I think she at least owed her long time fans that much.  I don't miss her.

Esteemed Contributor

@twinsister. I agree!  I've said on the SOD page on FB that she owed her fans closure but nooooo.  Too selfish.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix