Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--NOVEMBER 2020 (possible spoilers)

Geesh...they couldn't even change Kate's nail polish for the flashback scenes.  It's the same green/blue as the current scenes.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

Geesh...they couldn't even change Kate's nail polish for the flashback scenes.  It's the same green/blue as the current scenes.

That's just plain bad directing. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Stephanie Cameron replaced Reeves in the late 90's and yes, she did a fine job We also had a different Jack then. . That was when Missy took a leave of absence meeting her hubbys demands when she had an attraction to an actor on the show, some of us remember it well.  Ah, the handsome Jason Brooks. who played Kristins bro on the show, Peter Blake, they killed him off. 

Or Missy's husband killed him, hahaha

Esteemed Contributor

I thought today was very boring.  Don't like the new/temporary Jennifer.

As usual the public park is the place to go when you want to have a private, personal conversation.

Honored Contributor

While not super exciting, I liked the way the Jack & Kate story was told via flashbacks from both participants. Does anyone know why Theo was brought back? I was wondering if there is a story for him.

Respected Contributor

I couldn't even understand Jack with all his whimpering. Poor Jack the Zipper, having to explain to his loving, annoying wife that he spent 364 lonely nights and just 1 of those with Kate; while waiting for her to wake up.

Let's hope Jennifer doesn't start the pill popping again...I can't take it. Jack missed that, it would probably send him running back to Kate's bed.

I don't think Gwen is going to be Jack's daughter after all. Looks like it's back to the original plan; Gwen ruining Abigails life, so she can steal Chad away. She was drugging her originally, now she's feeding her massive amounts of alcohol.

How about Chad remarking that Abigail should not be mixing alcohol with her antidepressants? Funny, I've seen those 2 sitting around drinking scotch or whatever is in those crystal decanters, in the Di Mera living room. Heck, they were drinking champagne at Julie's Place when Gwen originally started drugging her. Now the altar boy is remarking that she shouldn't be drinking while she's taking antidepressants. Pleeeze! 

Oh yeah, what we've always known...Kate's a hoe.

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

I couldn't even understand Jack with all his whimpering. Poor Jack the Zipper, having to explain to his loving, annoying wife that he spent 364 lonely nights and just 1 of those with Kate; while waiting for her to wake up.

Let's hope Jennifer doesn't start the pill popping again...I can't take it. Jack missed that, it would probably send him running back to Kate's bed.

I don't think Gwen is going to be Jack's daughter after all. Looks like it's back to the original plan; Gwen ruining Abigails life, so she can steal Chad away. She was drugging her originally, now she's feeding her massive amounts of alcohol.

How about Chad remarking that Abigail should not be mixing alcohol with her antidepressants? Funny, I've seen those 2 sitting around drinking scotch or whatever is in those crystal decanters, in the Di Mera living room. Heck, they were drinking champagne at Julie's Place when Gwen originally started drugging her. Now the altar boy is remarking that she shouldn't be drinking while she's taking antidepressants. Pleeeze! 

Oh yeah, what we've always known...Kate's a hoe.

Esteemed Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Thank you @MamaWick !

I don't think I can get used to someone else playing that role . . .

I don't think I will either......its always  hard to get used to a new actress taking over a role that we have been familiar with for decades

Respected Contributor

I dislike the Gwen character. Her mouth is odd and her top lip doesn't move when she speaks. I happened to land on a Lifetime Movie Channel show just now and she is on there. Guess what? Her top lip works! 😀 I guess her last cosmetic procedure rendered that lip useless. 

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

While not super exciting, I liked the way the Jack & Kate story was told via flashbacks from both participants. Does anyone know why Theo was brought back? I was wondering if there is a story for him.

Theo's return is very short lived, I guess we saw the reason today, jealousy for Charlie.