Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--NOVEMBER 2020 (possible spoilers)

@Judaline wrote:

Since I'm not watching much these DAYS, I'm wondering if the love (?) scenes are still going strong now that they're taping in Covid Time??? Have they cut back on them at all??

I just read that two people have tested positive and are self-quarantined and that contact tracing has begun.

Honored Contributor

@Alpha 

Oh,my...i was hoping they would all be safe from this virus..especially  our Vic(John A.))

Wonder who the 2 are that tested positive?

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

I haven't watched since Sami came back and now I am fully off, with no regrets. I DO read the summaries every day and nothing I have read has made me want to go back.

I started watching when I was home sick as a kid. I had to take notes for my mom, even though I didn't know anyone. Hope was a child then. Evn in the most recent years, my dad would occassionally ask if Doug and Julie were still on it, since he remembered them.

As for the love scenes, we will find out very soon, with the wonderful Jake/Kate story. I am more interested in reading about how they do scenes with Victor, which aee coming up. I read that the actors wull go to his house and shoot the scenes, so he doesn't have to go in to the studio.

So funny about taking notes for your mom, lol. Isn't the computer age great? No more taking notes! Imagine my surprise when I discovered other people watch DOOL. Not one of my friends does. My kids don't. This is a nice cozy spot to compare notes.

My DH walked in one DAY when I was watching, and seeing Victor he said, 'Boy, that guy's been on a long time, hasn't he?' hahaha I didn't realize he even noticed.

Contributor

@Alpha wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

Since I'm not watching much these DAYS, I'm wondering if the love (?) scenes are still going strong now that they're taping in Covid Time??? Have they cut back on them at all??

I just read that two people have tested positive and are self-quarantined and that contact tracing has begun.

OOPS, IT WAS TWO PEOPLE FROM Y&R, NOT DOOL! 

Honored Contributor

@Alpha wrote:

@Alpha wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

OOPS, IT WAS TWO PEOPLE FROM Y&R, NOT DOOL! 

It was reported about 2 weeks ago that Days also had a shut down for 2 weeks because a behind the scenes worker tested positive. 

Esteemed Contributor

But wait - Tripp is really the daddy????  Was there a switcheroo somewhere??  OR is it really true?  Why was he so hesistant on doing the test?  Hmmm, could it be????

I would love to know just where Hope went to look for Ciara.  She didn't have a clue about anything or anyplace, so where did she start???  Since Rafe is another one who didn't know where he was going, he and Hope could have gone to the same place to look for Ciara. 

Also, I still would love to know exactly where Ciara is and why don't we hear that if a shell casing was found among the ashes, why not a bone or two??  What is wrong with the Salem PD??  Where are they anyway?  Why doesn't someone ever mention that??

Esteemed Contributor

Tripp being the baby daddy makes no sense.  If he was so positive he wasn't the father, why did he refuse to get the DNA test? 

Ally who was totally drunk remembers what he did, but Trip who was not as drunk doesn't remember it happening.  I really thought (and was hoping) the test would prove he was not the father  Was there a swtch and who did it? 

Esteemed Contributor

Just remember...Allie IS Sami Brady's daughter.  I'm thinking the apple didn't fall far from the tree and Allie switched the results to save face, realizing she doesn't remember the night Tripp tucked her in and left.  I dont think Tripp is the father.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

Maybe the toothbrush wasn't actually Tripp's.  This show is making me nuts. 😁

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

Just remember...Allie IS Sami Brady's daughter.  I'm thinking the apple didn't fall far from the tree and Allie switched the results to save face, realizing she doesn't remember the night Tripp tucked her in and left.  I dont think Tripp is the father.

As I have said in October, I think it's Charlie and someone switched the test.  How many times has that happened?  I don't think Allie switched them but someone did.  And it's looking more like Gwen is the sister of Abigale.