Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--NOVEMBER 2020 (possible spoilers)

Wha?????  She could be his mother.....

Trusted Contributor

I have not watched for 2 weeks.  I've recorded them, but keep deleting them.  I read here first.  Today I looked at Friday's show to see the new Jennifer.  What were they thinking??  I deleted it right in the middle of her 1st scene.  I feel like I'm missing nothing but bad writing.  So I'm good.  

Esteemed Contributor

I've been watching since the beginning when I was 13.  My mom and aunt would be watching when I came home from school and I would sit and watch with them.  One of my earliest memories is Addie dying in the hospital and also Marie the nun.

I wonder if they do anything special this week for their 55th anniversary on Nov. 8th.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

I've been watching since the beginning when I was 13.  My mom and aunt would be watching when I came home from school and I would sit and watch with them.  One of my earliest memories is Addie dying in the hospital and also Marie the nun.

I wonder if they do anything special this week for their 55th anniversary on Nov. 8th.

Cant remembver if they did anything special for the 50th, did they?

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

I started watching when I had the flu and turned on the tv to see what's on at 10:30 in the morning. Of course I hit on DAYS. No cable back then. I came in when Marie was trying to decide if she was going to leave the convent. Next day I thought, 'I wonder if that girl leaves the convent?' I guess the rest is history.

Honored Contributor

Since I'm not watching much these DAYS, I'm wondering if the love (?) scenes are still going strong now that they're taping in Covid Time??? Have they cut back on them at all??

Esteemed Contributor

Sarah got over little "Mickey" pretty quick, didn't she???  Oh wait - maybe she can help Brady take care of Mickey/Rachel while mom is away in prison.

Esteemed Contributor

Marie was a nun and got pregnant with Alex's baby, right???

I called her "the Sister, the Mother"......

Trusted Contributor

I haven't watched since Sami came back and now I am fully off, with no regrets. I DO read the summaries every day and nothing I have read has made me want to go back.

I started watching when I was home sick as a kid. I had to take notes for my mom, even though I didn't know anyone. Hope was a child then. Evn in the most recent years, my dad would occassionally ask if Doug and Julie were still on it, since he remembered them.

As for the love scenes, we will find out very soon, with the wonderful Jake/Kate story. I am more interested in reading about how they do scenes with Victor, which aee coming up. I read that the actors wull go to his house and shoot the scenes, so he doesn't have to go in to the studio.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Marie was a nun and got pregnant with Alex's baby, right???

I called her "the Sister, the Mother"......

I guess I blocked that out, lol. But yes Marie was a nun and I think she ended up being in love with her brother, unbeknownst to both of them. Or something dreadful like that. And so are The Days of Our Lives.