Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--NOVEMBER 2020 (possible spoilers)

@AuntG wrote:

By most standards, I'm a newbie. I joined when three ladies threw Nick in the creek and thought he had drowned. Not even sure who they were - maybe Kate, Sami and Gabi. Ari was really little back then, but she was so calm and well-behaved. I wish they had kept her.

Boy, you're good. You got all three!

Contributor

I remember watching days when I was a very little girl back in the early 60s. Actually, it was my neighbor who was babysitting me that was watching but I remember it, LOL. I started watching regularly in the 90s, and then went to semi-regularly over the past 10 years. I quit watching the day of Ben & Ciara's wedding; it just became too much recycled storyline, recycled characters (back from the dead), weird storylines; mad scientist planting things in peoples brains bringing them back to life, changing their personalities from good to evil, etc. It was just too depressing that a once great show had fallen so far. I do read updates/forums occasionally, and I am sure I will start watching again someday, if the writing changes significantly.

Respected Contributor

@Jackson08 wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:
Spoiler
This week we will see the new Theo, and the old JJ Devereaux. Kate snd Jake hit the sheets, yikes on that one !!!  A special letter surfaces with bad news for Jen. 

Wow, what took Kate so long? She usually nails them as soon as they come to town.

Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL  That was a great one Jud!!  I think I snorted.  It's also 100% spot-on.

@Jackson08 I'm pretty sure that once that airs, we can all officially declare that she's been with EVERYONE in Salem.  Once a tramp, always a tramp!!  

Trusted Contributor

I think I started watching Days in the late 70's. My Mom got me started watching as she loved the Marlena character.

I must admit that I have not watched faithfully over the years. I have taken breaks here and there. In fact I was on a long break when Tyler Christopher came on as Stefan and that's when I started watching again. It's interesting how some characters will leave one soap and end up working on another as a different character. Sometimes it seems that characters from soaps are recycled over and over.

I can't believe that Kate is going to sleep with Jake! Talk about a cougar!

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Valued Contributor

I started watching Days late 80's/early 90's.  I was the lone Days watcher in my household.  My mother was a devoted CBS fan.  

I am struggling with this show right now though!  I usually watch it on the NBC app every evening and I'm just not finding it very interesting.  I still haven't watched Thursday and Friday from last week and here we are starting a new week!

Esteemed Contributor

I remember watching my granddaughter when she was about 3,4 or 5 and when she would ask me to do something, I would say "in a little while, I'm watching my story".....

A little while later, she would come back to me and say "are you still watching "my story"???  LOL  So cute - so neglected.  LOL

All these years later, I'm still watching "my story"......I think it's a week later by now.....

Honored Contributor

I'm another Day's watcher from way back when it first started..but over the years i know i missed some of the stories by having a job,raising 4 kids w/my dh,etc..other words life got in the way at times,etc.

But i still watch every day  live or later on my DVR.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

What is with the writer's?  They have Kristen saying she didn't want Rachel to see her being taken away to prison.  Um, Rachel is just about 18 months old.  Then Claire says Henry must have been terrified when he was kidnapped by Clyde.  Henry is what?...3 months old?  Geesh...

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

What is with the writer's?  They have Kristen saying she didn't want Rachel to see her being taken away to prison.  Um, Rachel is just about 18 months old.  Then Claire says Henry must have been terrified when he was kidnapped by Clyde.  Henry is what?...3 months old?  Geesh...

Henry must have been terrified when no one changed his dirty diaper !!!

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I remember watching my granddaughter when she was about 3,4 or 5 and when she would ask me to do something, I would say "in a little while, I'm watching my story".....

A little while later, she would come back to me and say "are you still watching "my story"???  LOL  So cute - so neglected.  LOL

All these years later, I'm still watching "my story"......I think it's a week later by now.....

My son used to say, "are you watching All Your Children?" So cute. That was a time I watched with my teen agers, but this son is special.