Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--NOVEMBER 2019 (possible spoilers)

I read on my guide on the tv that Lani punches Gabi ,   Cannot wait for that!!!!!  I hope she socks her good 😆   

it's probably cause she finds out Gabi and Eli sleep together ,   Just my speculation .   Just waiting for Gabi to get a dose if her own medicine,   She soooooo Evil and vindicative😼

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I read on my guide on the tv that Lani punches Gabi ,   Cannot wait for that!!!!!  I hope she socks her good 😆   

it's probably cause she finds out Gabi and Eli sleep together ,   Just my speculation .   Just waiting for Gabi to get a dose if her own medicine,   She soooooo Evil and vindicative😼

So is Rafe watching Ari along with David so Gabi and Jordan can do their evil stuff? Some cop he is. Joe Babysitter.

Super Contributor

SPOILER ALERT if you haven't watched today's episode read no further (don't know how to use the spoiler feature)..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I never post here but I, too, was DISGUSTED with today's episode.  Dumb & cruel storyline. Gabi should have come to her senses and allowed the wedding to continue.

Esteemed Contributor

@MsCatLuver wrote:

SPOILER ALERT if you haven't watched today's episode read no further (don't know how to use the spoiler feature)..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I never post here but I, too, was DISGUSTED with today's episode.  Dumb & cruel storyline. Gabi should have come to her senses and allowed the wedding to continue.

@MsCatLuver   When you get to this box, click on the yellow circle.  it will say "spoiler"  Then start typing your message.  It's easy once you do it...... HTH

Respected Contributor

@Judaline  I don't think Rafe is on the police force any longer.

Esteemed Contributor

Sooooo, when did John decide to leave town???  Did anyone notice when Doc first started the ceremony, she actually whispered (I mean REALLY whispered).... So dumb.

When are they gonna finish this storyline.  All Lani had to do was group text all the guys on the show and tell them the story about Gabi and tell them to overtake her at the ceremony, so that everyone will know what was going on......  How simple would that have been???  She had plenty of "alone" time w/o Gabi around - to "group" text all she wanted......

If we all figured that out, surely the writers AND actors should have done the same.

I hope Julie didn't get to see all that on Gabi's phone, that surely would have given her a heart attack without Gabi's help....

OTOH - WHAT on earth was that dress Adrienne was wearing.... It looked more like a  housecoat (or schmata).... For a wedding???   Not for gardening either.  She would get lost in the flowers.... Oh, and the display on the couch???  Ummmm, where were Vic, Brady and Kristen - not to mention the household help???  Really????  As much as I love Justin, this just wasn't a plus for him (or me).....

Honored Contributor

@MsCatLuver 

i don't mind reading spoiler not in the spoiler box...so n/p with me Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Super Contributor

@sophiamarie   THANK YOU!  Now I see the "hand over face" emoji = Spoiler

Honored Contributor

I thought the show today was awful. Just plain stupid. 

Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

@Judaline  I don't think Rafe is on the police force any longer.

Really? I had no idea. So I guess he's a permanent house mom now.