Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--NOVEMBER 2019 (possible spoilers)

I could have sworn that was Sonny in the bunk above Ben.... Now I see it's Will????  Huh???

Respected Contributor

I think the posters who are attributing this to the goofier-than-usual storylines of late are onto something.

While GH had long been at the bottom of the ratings barrel with DOOL just above it, that's flipped recently. I watch GH, too, and had been concerned that it was going to be the first of the remaining soaps to be jettisoned.

Oh well. I always said I was going to start watching Y&R again.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I could have sworn that was Sonny in the bunk above Ben.... Now I see it's Will????  Huh???

It was always Will. 

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Today...i couldn't make heads or tails from what is happened to have Will in jail,a nanny for Gabi's daughter...where is Gabbi?/

Hope is still potting to kill Jen...sigh 

Hope talking to Steffie????

Sonny's mom is dead how??and him saying Will killed her?/

Where is all the missing pieces to the puzzeled story???

Ciara's face looks different even!

I'm happy to see that Vic is still here.

The nanny or manny is for David, not Ariana. 

Honored Contributor

Looks like the manny is coming on to Sonny, he is very cute!!

Honored Contributor

Those actors better line up jobs because I think the show is a goner. Glad I catch Y&R so I'll watch it instead.

Respected Contributor

I cannot believe how bad Kristian Alfonso is trying to portray Princess Gina.....it is downright embarrassing. She is not doing too well being Hope either! What the heck happened to this show.

Trusted Contributor

I think people are looking at the time jump wrong. You're supposed to be wondering what's going on. It's like a little mystery show but going backwards. So don't think of it as being confused think of it as a challenge to see if you can figure out where it's going.

I have to say the last two days are the first in a while where I've only fast forwarded through the commercials. I normally watch the entire thing in about 30 minutes because you can skip over the usual stuff. 20 minutes of someone tryng to tell someone something and never getting to it, someone overhearing a private conversation in the middle of the square. Now I'm afraid I'll miss something key.

My main concern is that most of the questions will be wrapped up by the end of sweeps and we'll be back to someone taking out a piece of paper and staring at it every 10 minutes.

Honored Contributor

I think my computer knows I watch DAYS. I just got this pop up on Ben and Ciara. I'll bet they aren't that happy now having heard the news. 

I had to laugh when 'Ciara' said how she doesn't care how she looks, it's what comes out of her mouth that counts. Then why in the world does she dress like that. And I sure don't remember her being that busty when she started on the show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KULyP6UvCM&feature=push-fr&attr_tag=0nrcb-g5Lrve5i1K%3A6

Trusted Contributor

@pigletsmom wrote:

I think people are looking at the time jump wrong. You're supposed to be wondering what's going on. It's like a little mystery show but going backwards. So don't think of it as being confused think of it as a challenge to see if you can figure out where it's going.

I have to say the last two days are the first in a while where I've only fast forwarded through the commercials

I agree!  I'm loving it.  It's like a puzzle.  I haven't ff'd either.  There are sooo many moving parts to the story right now.

It's so much better than the Gabi being angry and Lani crying & Nicole whining and everything moving at a snail's pace.