Trusted Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--NOVEMBER 2019 (possible spoilers)

How come JJ's family didn't seem to notice that he looked dirty and unkempt-kind of like a bum. Maybe his sister noticed a little as she was leaving the hospital as she had a curious look on her face. I am still scratching my head over the purpose of all of this. Maybe it will all end up being a dream.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Trusted Contributor

I think it is a bit crazy, but it is interesting, which the show hasn't been lately.  Hopefully they can come up with interesting story lines and improve the show,

Honored Contributor

On the preview I remember for a split second, seeing Gina, with that annoying mile long cigarette holder. She always looks like some kind of Flapper to me. She's actually a murderer running around loose.

I knew they'd get Eve for the attempt on Jen's life. What in the world did they use for proof? Some lame thing like, 'she's been after her for years'?? That wouldn't stand up in any court room. No one would ever accuse Hope and evidently they still don't know about Gina.

We can all assume JJ went on drugs (presription looks like) because Hayley died. I'm sure we'll be apprised of it soon and will be told the why and wherefore.

Maybe Sarah really should have a DNA test done on her baby. Reminds me of the dumb blonde joke........when the doc said, 'yep, you're pregnant all right' and the dumb blonde said, 'are you sure it's mine?' Ouch!

More to come tomorrow. They owe us a ton of explanations, but please, tell us as little as possible so we don't go back from whence we came!

Love the glasses on Xandy. Looks like a professor or something.

Trusted Contributor

I did appreciate the end. I was just starting to think who on earth is his cellmate because if it were me I would have killed him by now listening to this long story.

I'm sort of happy that Haley is gone. There was no chemistry or anything. Maybe Will killed her somehow? Not thrilled about Abigail's return.

Honored Contributor

Expect some daytime pre emptions starting on Wed, with the Impeachment hearings scheduled to begin. 

Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

I want to know how Haley died.

I want to know the babies name.

I want Nicole and Xander to go away.

I want to know about JJ and the drugs.

I NEED answers. Hopefully, they will come soon.

Kayla has a bew beau, unknown right now as to who he is. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@AuntG wrote:

Had hoped this time jump would be the beginning of some plausible stories. If they revive a man who heart has been transplanted into a 70 year old woman, I give up!

@AuntG   I agree - athough some people are "heartless".....Smiley Wink

@sophiamarie  Have a heart!!

@Judaline   Do you think I am cold hearted??

@sophiamarie  Not at all. I kind of had something else in mind. Since your quirky heartless pun, I thought I'd add another. Then I thought someone would come after me and we'd have another. All with the word "heart". I guess it kind of backfired on me. You took it wrong and no one followed me, lol. I thought I was doing a cutesie.

@Judaline   LOL  I knew EXACTLY what you were doing.   I came after you and you never came back.  I thought we were going to go back and forth.    You WERE doing a cutsie.  I wasn't "serious" with my "cold-hearted" remark.  I thought I was also doing a cutsie.

Heartfelt apologies if I took it the wrong way.  My heart will go on.

Esteemed Contributor

Don't you think Kayla may have been talking to Steve?
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

@abbalulu wrote:

How come JJ's family didn't seem to notice that he looked dirty and unkempt-kind of like a bum. Maybe his sister noticed a little as she was leaving the hospital as she had a curious look on her face. I am still scratching my head over the purpose of all of this. Maybe it will all end up being a dream.

@abbalulu   That would be the best ending.... I hope you are right.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

It was nice to see Chad in the mansion today..

and not Gabi!!!!   yippie!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."