Trusted Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--NOVEMBER 2019 (possible spoilers)

So, as of tomorrow, we will spend our time trying to figure out what happened during the last "year"?  My brain already hurts from just thinking about that.  Wonder if anyone will change clothes.Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh 

thanks..i was wondering the same thing?

My brain...needs to be reprogramed...lolSmiley Happy

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@AuntG wrote:

My TV Guide has Ken Corday saying the Nov 8 time jump will result in cast upheavals and be the catalyst for many more changes to follow. Deidre Hall says the new storylines will reunite our fans. "People will call their friends and ask if they saw what happened."

So I think they buried themselves in bad stories and have a chance to dig out. Let's hope it works.

@AuntG   I think they have a lot of digging to do.

What I think is, they have buried themselves in the world's worst plots and they don't have the writers to dig them out. This was a last ditch effort and if it doesn't work, it's their own fault. We stood by them as long as we could.

Honored Contributor

Isn't there a song, or is it a hymn, called, "Whispering, whispering hope"? How apropos can you get? They were all whispering toDAY-even Xander and so was Kristen. Not Maggie nor Brady. Everyone else. I will excuse the ones in Jen's room because it was out of respect. How I wish someone would just think something was odd about Hope and sneak into her room (does anyone know where Hope lives?) and give it a quick search for that flash drive.

So is Sarah actually gone or will some supernatural force bring her right back? I know. The bridge will be out on the road to the airport or some such rot.

Respected Contributor

I think it's a great idea to forge ahead and get all this junky storyline behind us.  I also have been watching since the beginning and feel this is the worst time for this show.  I personally like Ciara and Ben and hope they are able to stay together.  I'm not fond of the Gina character and was not in the past.  Kristian Alfonzo does not do an accent well at all, and also personally I think since Beau has been gone she is not as good as she used to be.  I feel the storylines were way better 40 years ago than now.  The show has been going down hill for years.  But that's just my opinion and I won't stop watching because it's my show.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline 

once that app is gone from Gabi's phone...i want to see Julie   get mad and tell her off!

preds 06-21-20
Trusted Contributor

I'm wondering if the time jump will only sort of last for a little while. Like a few weeks ahead and then instead of small flashbacks we go back and it feels like we're watching it in real time. Not sure I'm making sense but that way we'd just catch up but time would move faster than normal for a soap. So one day wouldn't be a week!

Of course that would defeat the purpose of not filming so far ahead and being stuck with bad stories that people don't like. What if people don't like what they've decided the future will be? This entire thing is weird.

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Judaline 

once that app is gone from Gabi's phone...i want to see Julie   get mad and tell her off!

I read something once, maybe here, that Julie would have a personality change when she receives Stefan's heart. Haven't seen any of that yet?

Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone know what the purpose of bringing Gina back was???  She really doesn't have any accent and the whole thing is ridiculous.  Am I missing anything???

Anyone else notice that Jen and Julie are not in a hospital bed???  No side safety rails... Is Kayla the only doctor there?

Jen is in a coma and Hope/Gina is preparing to suffocate her?  Nobody is watching over her?   I haven't heard any beeping going on or anything.  Poorly written IMO.  We are not all dummies ya know.......

Honored Contributor

I loved when John gave Jack that hour glass ...Heart

Very touching moment and my mind i was hearing Tom  talking about it at the opening for each Day's showHeart

preds 06-21-20