Trusted Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--NOVEMBER 2019 (possible spoilers)

@cowboy sam, they have already named the actor who will be playing Mr. Shin's son, and I read he will only be on for a couple of shows. No one really has leaked who Brandon B will be portraying when he returns.

The show hasn't been on here yet and I am curious to see how badly this attempt to replace Stefano will be. Considering how poorly the other replacements have been (Vivian, as well as others), I am just really surprised they "went there." Especially with a legacy hero character. I guess he didn't need his patch anymore?

Honored Contributor

John and Marlena-so boring toDAY.

Jen starting to remember is great but NOBODY is going to suspect Hope. I mean, they had all year and still haven't figured out anything's different with her. There's no 'hope' for these people.

I have no interest in the forthcoming Steve/Stefano story line. It's preposterous. What's Kayla supposed to think? Hey, that's my husband, it isn't Stefano. And where's his eye patch? And Gina talking for four DAYS while she paints, AND NEVER GETS AN ANSWER!!! Is the guy not able to speak? Does this make sense to anyone?

I'm not sticking around to see any more. I've got better things to occupy my time!  It's been fun. Hope to see some of you guys on other threads! At least say hey!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

DARN I didn't get to see Steve.

They pre-empted the last five minutes for a FLAMBER ALERT......I even went back and watched the whole show again (because I fell asleep and thought I missed it)....... Never saw Steve w/o the patch....

WOW - I missed a lot.  I just thought about watching the end on my phone and the show ended on TV when Eve and Hattie had the wishbone.  That's the last I saw.

Now, I watched on my phone and saw the rest.....I didn't realize how much I missed.  Well, I don't know how Steve is gonna work out but I am not liking this storyline at all......  Ummm, Gina's portrait didn't really look like anyone familiar to me.   Kind of half Steffie and the other half Steve.....  At least, she thought it was good.....'Tis a good thing......

Esteemed Contributor

HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAYSIES......

Honored Contributor

Steve looked so well groomed, and dapperly dressed, very handsome, not a look we often saw on him in the past!!

I really think Kayla and Justin are a darling couple. 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Hey @Judaline, it's been fun posting with you and I hope to see you on other threads. I think I am right behind you as far as being done. I just want to see how they have Steve speak. If they do decide he has to have Stefano's accent, I sure hope he does a better job than the affectation that comes out of Gina's mouth. And, I am sure they will have him obsessed with Marlena again so "Gina" can be with John. And I agree, ENOUGH.

I do hope Jen remembers about Gina/Hope. I did read that Gina realizes that she may be caught around the middle of December, so she makes plans to leave. Making plans is not the same as leaving, but I want her gone.

Honored Contributor

Steve supposedly got a bionic eye. Is that why there is no patch? I wasn't even sure who that man was. Not Stefano by a long shot!

Trusted Contributor

I'm just curious about how they play this out with Steve. Does he have to go out and act like Steve like Gina goes around? This is really the worst story line. And I sort of feel like they did this time jump and yet we're right back where we were. Couples breaking up AGAIN or couples getting together only to be broken up in the near future because of returning people. I honesly think I'd enjoy Kayla and Justin together but I guess that's not going to be allowed for long.