Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--NOVEMBER 2019 (possible spoilers)

This time jump is so bizarre!  I was hoping that Princes Gina would have been long gone.  As for her talking to Steffie, there is no actor that could replace the one and only Joe M. as Stefano.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

What in the world is going on in Salem?🤪

What worries you masters you.
Respected Contributor

I just saw the news about that cast.  That cannot be good  I know they film a long time in advance, but it does sound like the sands of the hour glass are running out.

Honored Contributor

@Jannygaz wrote:

Just read on TMZ that all the actors have been let out of their contracts and are free to go wherever they want.  It's not clear that they are canceling the show and have enough episodes to run through next summer.  NBC not commenting on whether it will be renewed for not

While I was sorry to read this, I am not at all surprised. The show and the storylines have been going down hill for quite a wall. I think some of us saw the writing on the wall. I am preparing myself to say good bye to my friends in Salem.

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Today...i couldn't make heads or tails from what is happened to have Will in jail,a nanny for Gabi's daughter...where is Gabbi?/

Hope is still potting to kill Jen...sigh 

Hope talking to Steffie????

Sonny's mom is dead how??and him saying Will killed her?/

Where is all the missing pieces to the puzzeled story???

Ciara's face looks different even!

I know!!!!!!!!!! She looks like someone flattened her nose. I was thinking maybe she got fillers and they pushed on her nose or something.  Very peculiar.

Honored Contributor

Looks like it may not be renewed.  I'll sure miss it,  but the storylines have been awful lately.  (viewer since Day One.)

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I can't believe that wimp Corday can't just come out and say that DOOL is done.  Why must we hang on if half the actors, say, take other jobs. And "Ben" will be the first to go because he's a hot property. He's one of the reasons I watched thru this awful time. I guess Chad is coming back just when the show is doing this and I don't even know what 'this' is. I know it's VERY strange. Today I got the distinct feeling that everyone was acting. I don't mean acting acting, I mean actors pretending to be acting out a faux scene that is meant to be a faux scene. I can't describe it. One would think they were bad actors, but I think they are made to look/sound like that because it's all an act. There is no year later. And I believe the longer we watch, the more and more ridiculous it's going to get until we finally catch on and the actors come out from a curtain and are introduced as they laugh their heads off. 

There is NO WAY Ciara would turn on her grandfather or turn him in to the police so Ben could be freed. She just wouldn't do it. And I think she's doing the worst acting job of them all. 

Honored Contributor

It all comes down to money, if it is cancelled. When All My Children was cancelled I heard Susan Lucci on a talk show say that it costs about 40,000 less a week to produce a talk show in the afternoons than a soap, and so it was the reason why most soaps left the airways. 

Remember back in the Day when the soaps would go out on location and film in all parts of the world, like Adrienne and Justins Days wedding was in Greece, not seen those 
Days in years. 

Honored Contributor

This popped up while trying to find out the skinny on our show. I never saw Marlena look so good. The hair color and the bangs do wonders for her!

Image result for Deidre Hall

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm devastated!  Not really, but pretty close.  They can't take away our crazy little soap.  Honestly, I thought when Marlena was possessed, it was on the way out, but it hung on like a bad cold.  I've been busy all week and haven't been able to see a full episode since Friday.  I saw about ten minutes on Monday, but didn't see the beginning and was pretty confused.  I just don't want our soap to end!