Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--NOVEMBER 2019 (possible spoilers)

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@AuntG wrote:

Had hoped this time jump would be the beginning of some plausible stories. If they revive a man who heart has been transplanted into a 70 year old woman, I give up!

@AuntG   I agree - athough some people are "heartless".....Smiley Wink

@sophiamarie  Have a heart!!

@Judaline   Do you think I am cold hearted??

@sophiamarie  Not at all. I kind of had something else in mind. Since your quirky heartless pun, I thought I'd add another. Then I thought someone would come after me and we'd have another. All with the word "heart". I guess it kind of backfired on me. You took it wrong and no one followed me, lol. I thought I was doing a cutesie.

@Judaline   LOL  I knew EXACTLY what you were doing.   I came after you and you never came back.  I thought we were going to go back and forth.    You WERE doing a cutsie.  I wasn't "serious" with my "cold-hearted" remark.  I thought I was also doing a cutsie.

Heartfelt apologies if I took it the wrong way.  My heart will go on.

OMgosh I was so concerned that you were offended I didn't catch your pun, lol. Hilarious. I didn't take it to heart, tho. 

@Judaline   Not to worry.  You are a sweetheart.....

I hearted you.

Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam is THAT all you want, to have Julie get mad and tell off Gabi? I'd like to see Julie KNOCK her off.

This time jump thing is so ridiculous. Did they really think we wouldn't notice that every dang thing at the nurses station counter is at the same place it was two episodes ago lol?

What worries you masters you.
Esteemed Contributor

So how come Jen is not in a hospital bed?

Why are Sonny and Ben in the same cell?  Is this like the hospital?  Only one cell in Salem Prison?

Why is Ben in prison anyway?  Surely, the Salem PD did a "thorough" investigation of the messed up room he lived in.  Dusted for prints, etc....  Ciara could have even told them she came home with Ben and they both found the body.  Who wouldn't believe Ciara????

How come Kayla's hair and Nicole's hair grew so long?  Was Nic wearing a hairpiece?  She didn't have all that hair the other DAY.

Dumb, dumb, dumb........

Honored Contributor

I still think that that Jordan was killed by one of Vic's men!! 

Remember...he called someone  and he said..i want it done now.!..or something like that.

I hope that Vic is still around..in this jump year!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

I hope Kayla leaves her hair that way. And she wasn't wearing one of those full skirts that makes her look wider than a mile. She's learned something this year.

Jen seems so more realistic than Julie when she came out of her coma complaining I think.

Clyde should be along any time, now. He'll probably make Ben mean. Didn't somebody (Ben?) mention having been in that cell half a year? 

I'm enjoying this time jump SO FAR. Yes, it's stupid, but so were the present DAY episodes. Anything is better than that.

Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam How did Haley die ?

Trusted Contributor

I'm liking the time jump because it gives you something to think about and try to figure out. I wonder how long the explanations can go for though. I'm hoping it's well written and every revelation leads you to a new question to be answered. I am annoyed that we're probably going to get a long time with Nicole and her big secret. They just can't find anything new for her to do except this stuff and it's super annoying.

Respected Contributor

As a days fan from the beginning, I find this totally stupid.  It sounds like it's just going to get worse.

Valued Contributor

Did anyone see this on Facebook this morning? It does not sound good. :

Soaps.com has learned that the entire cast of Days of our Lives has been released from their contracts by the producers. A report from TVLine stresses that Days of our Lives has not been canceled, but the move comes as NBC and Sony Pictures Television are in negotiations to renew the daytime series. The NBC soap opera, which premiered on November 8, 1965 and just celebrated its 54 anniversary, will halt production at the end of this month, but because it shoots eight months in advance, the show will have enough episodes to air through summer 2020. Should Days of our Lives be renewed, as hoped, new contracts would be negotiated with the actors, who sign their deals with Corday Productions rather than Sony, and taping would resume in March 2020. Of course, there is a risk that certain actors would go on to other projects in the meantime and not be available at the time new contracts are offered, which could result in characters no longer being on canvas or significant recasts required to fill roles. This news comes amid the time jump, which saw characters shift ahead one year, with episodes using flashbacks to fill in the blanks. At the recent Day of Days event, actors spoke about challenges for the cast and crew as they enthused about the never-before-done-in-daytime twist that provided an opportunity to bring back characters that had been off-canvas, such as Chad DiMera (Billy Flynn) and Abigail Deveraux (Kate Mansi) and reset existing characters’ storylines and circumstances.

Soaps.com will keep readers updated as to the status of the Days of our Livescast and renewal negotiations.

Honored Contributor

@smileshannon 

I'm kinda in shock....i don't know what to say or even think about what you posted.Smiley Surprised

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."