Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--NOVEMBER 2019 (possible spoilers)

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@AuntG wrote:

Had hoped this time jump would be the beginning of some plausible stories. If they revive a man who heart has been transplanted into a 70 year old woman, I give up!

@AuntG   I agree - athough some people are "heartless".....Smiley Wink

@sophiamarie  Have a heart!!

@Judaline   Do you think I am cold hearted??

@sophiamarie  Not at all. I kind of had something else in mind. Since your quirky heartless pun, I thought I'd add another. Then I thought someone would come after me and we'd have another. All with the word "heart". I guess it kind of backfired on me. You took it wrong and no one followed me, lol. I thought I was doing a cutesie.

@Judaline   LOL  I knew EXACTLY what you were doing.   I came after you and you never came back.  I thought we were going to go back and forth.    You WERE doing a cutsie.  I wasn't "serious" with my "cold-hearted" remark.  I thought I was also doing a cutsie.

Heartfelt apologies if I took it the wrong way.  My heart will go on.

OMgosh I was so concerned that you were offended I didn't catch your pun, lol. Hilarious. I didn't take it to heart, tho. 

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick  My feelings exactly. She only gets that smile when Steve's in the wings.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@AuntG wrote:

Had hoped this time jump would be the beginning of some plausible stories. If they revive a man who heart has been transplanted into a 70 year old woman, I give up!

@AuntG   I agree - athough some people are "heartless".....Smiley Wink

@sophiamarie  Have a heart!!

@Judaline   Do you think I am cold hearted??

@sophiamarie  Not at all. I kind of had something else in mind. Since your quirky heartless pun, I thought I'd add another. Then I thought someone would come after me and we'd have another. All with the word "heart". I guess it kind of backfired on me. You took it wrong and no one followed me, lol. I thought I was doing a cutesie.

@Judaline   LOL  I knew EXACTLY what you were doing.   I came after you and you never came back.  I thought we were going to go back and forth.    You WERE doing a cutsie.  I wasn't "serious" with my "cold-hearted" remark.  I thought I was also doing a cutsie.

Heartfelt apologies if I took it the wrong way.  My heart will go on.

OMgosh I was so concerned that you were offended I didn't catch your pun, lol. Hilarious. I didn't take it to heart, tho. 

@Judaline   Not to worry.  You are a sweetheart.....

Trusted Contributor

I really liked how they showed "flashbacks" of Jack taking care of Jennifer.  Does anyone know the song that was playing.  It sounded like it was pretty.

I really hope it's not a dream.  I feel like this could be the best way to move on from those horrible stories that were dragging down the show.  I was riveted to today's show and didn't FF anything.  Do I wish Nicole was gone?? Heck yeah!   I can't wait to see how we move on from here and what else happened in that year.

I don't want Ben or Will in jail.  

If the shows are pre-empted this week, I will not be happy, for lots of reasons.

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:
Don't you think Kayla may have been talking to Steve?

According to spoiler, it is not Steve, but who knows?

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe we will have a year of flashbacks on what happened while Jen was in the coma 😱
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Spoiler
Sheila will be returning soon. 
Trusted Contributor

I was in the other room when Kayla was on the phone so I assumed it was Steve.

The only person I could think of her dating would be Abe. Could they have been trying to make us think it was someone else just to have it end up being Steve?

Esteemed Contributor

I was surprised at the end to see Will in jail and thought it might have been Clyde.  Who did Will kill?   I'm confused.  Also surprised about Hailey.  Why didn't anyone question JJ's unkempt appearance?

Sarah's baby girl was adorable. Not surprised that Xander claimed to be the father.  I could do without Nicole and Eric. 

With the show being pre-empted, I hope we don't miss out on some episodes. I'm curious to see how this will all play out.