Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--NOVEMBER 2019 (possible spoilers)

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@AuntG wrote:

Newbie here. I first remember Kristen trying to seduce Eric when he was a priest and three "ladies"(Gabi, Kate & Sami) disposing of Nick in a creek.

As for the Halloween spoof, I thought it was cute. Last year's was much worse in my opinion. So I understand a new character comes to town for the wedding on Nov 1.

It is singer Marilyn McCoo reprising her role from about 30 years ago, as Lani's mother. 

And the man playing Eli's FBI friend was her real life hubby, Billy Davis, they are now married 50 years, he is 81, she is 76. remember their old hit, Marry Me Bill?? Loved the 5th Dimension. 

BTW, Dee Hall turned 72 yesterday. 

Trusted Contributor

I HOPE this is just a false spolier, but I read. . .

Spoiler
Sarah has a miscarriage, goes crazy, takes Kristen's baby and goes on the run to Paris, where she is followed by a bunch of people. Maybe they need to find a use for the Paris apt. that Chad and Abby were using?

Also, there are actual spoilers - Gina realizes that Jennifer has the flashdrive with Dr. Rolf's secrets and pushes her off a building and then she is in a coma for the leap year event.

Not sure who dies, but I have read it will be Adrienne (especially since she and Justin get married next week). And, supposedly it will mean that Bonnie comes back. NO!!!

And, with all the talk about Stefano, I am afraid that the rumor that Steve comes back with Stefano's brain may be true! NO NO!!!

I hope that since DAYS is actually not filming for 3 months, they will be able to adjust the stinking stories before too much damage is done.

Trusted Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ 

Good grief!!  Those are awful!  I hope they're all wrong.   

I used to like Gabi.  Now she's just a B.i.t..  (you know what I'm saying).  I don't know how she can redeem herself.  She is filled with hate & rage.  I would have felt sorry for her, losing the love over her (what was it 2 weeks) life.  Now I can't stand her.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@AuntG wrote:

Newbie here. I first remember Kristen trying to seduce Eric when he was a priest and three "ladies"(Gabi, Kate & Sami) disposing of Nick in a creek.

As for the Halloween spoof, I thought it was cute. Last year's was much worse in my opinion. So I understand a new character comes to town for the wedding on Nov 1.

It is singer Marilyn McCoo reprising her role from about 30 years ago, as Lani's mother. 

And the man playing Eli's FBI friend was her real life hubby, Billy Davis, they are now married 50 years, he is 81, she is 76. remember their old hit, Marry Me Bill?? Loved the 5th Dimension. 

BTW, Dee Hall turned 72 yesterday. 

Do you mean Lani was on 30 years ago or her mother was on 30 years ago? I thought Lani was relatively new to DAYS. I don't like the blonde hair on Marilyn McCoo.

Where did Marilyn McCoo get those lyrics? I've never heard the Ave Maria sung any way but in Latin?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ   Did anyone mention new writers? Sure sounds like it. Something out of Sci-Fi. I think I'll go on Hiatus. Especially if Hope is involved in all this. How'd you get all that in that little spoiler box?hahaha

I think I had it with Steve last time. The last "Sweetness" was just too much for me.

Honored Contributor

@Jackson08  I have a feeling that Gabi is going to have a change of "heart". And does she realize that all the times she's told Lani she can blow up Julie's heart with the touch of a button that it's Stefan's heart? 

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline   I know.  She never refers to it as Stefan's.  Makes me crazy.  I hope you're right & she does have a change of heart. 

Remember when Brady got Daniel's heart?  Nicole always referred to it as Daniel's heart.  

Trusted Contributor

From what I have been reading, we will be seeing a lot of flash backs after the Nov. 8 jump to explain what has been happening to people.  I HATE flash backs. It gets too confusing for me.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Jackson08  I have a feeling that Gabi is going to have a change of "heart". And does she realize that all the times she's told Lani she can blow up Julie's heart with the touch of a button that it's Stefan's heart? 

@Judaline   I've been thinking that myself every time she's claims she's going to blow up Julie's heart.   Ridiculous!   So done has to get that remote away from her ,  if only Lani would open her mouth !   I'm anxious  to find out if the wedding happens or Lani leaves Eli.   Does anyone know?

Honored Contributor

Lani was never on until recent times and Marilyn McCoo was on very briefly back then.