Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--NOVEMBER 2019 (possible spoilers)

@DrKelli 

I rem..Alice and Tom..bits about the Nun...and of course Doug &Julie...his always singing to her...and of course Alice and her donuts  Heart

I was working at the time  and missed parts of some of those older stories.

It still makes me sad when i hears Tom's voice at the begining of the Days show.....miss him and Alice stillHeart

My wish  would be for the writers...to still have all the Horton clan..there to put "all" those" Christmas "ornaments with family members on the Christmas tree.

It's a shame how its done now...boo!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Newbie here. I first remember Kristen trying to seduce Eric when he was a priest and three "ladies"(Gabi, Kate & Sami) disposing of Nick in a creek.

As for the Halloween spoof, I thought it was cute. Last year's was much worse in my opinion. So I understand a new character comes to town for the wedding on Nov 1.

It is singer Marilyn McCoo reprising her role from about 30 years ago, as Lani's mother. 

Honored Contributor

Shaking my head at Gabi's choice of clothing today for that wedding!!Smiley Sad

I hope if that was Zander sitting in front of her knocks that phone right of Gabi's hand..or overhears her and grabs it fom her!!!

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

I hope if that was Zander sitting in front of her knocks that phone right of Gabi's hand..or overhears her and grabs it fom her!!!

Oh, I was thinking the same thing, that Xander was sitting right in front of her, had he known he could easily overpower Gabi and steal that phone in a flash. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@AuntG wrote:

Newbie here. I first remember Kristen trying to seduce Eric when he was a priest and three "ladies"(Gabi, Kate & Sami) disposing of Nick in a creek.

As for the Halloween spoof, I thought it was cute. Last year's was much worse in my opinion. So I understand a new character comes to town for the wedding on Nov 1.

It is singer Marilyn McCoo reprising her role from about 30 years ago, as Lani's mother. 

And the man playing Eli's FBI friend was her real life hubby, Billy Davis, they are now married 50 years, he is 81, she is 76. remember their old hit, Marry Me Bill?? Loved the 5th Dimension. 

BTW, Dee Hall turned 72 yesterday. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle 

thanks for that info on Marlena and her b-day!

and

about Billy being there also...i will go back and look for him in the show.

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

I got all faklempt when Jen gave Lani the purse that belonged to Alice, what a nice gesture that was. 

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

---------

Have to shake my head at the stupidity of it all. Lani just needed to tell Eli what Gabi is doing. Two strong undercover agents could be seated near Gabi and they could grab the phone and arrest her. Switch back to Marlena  and say those vows. Case closed!

Trusted Contributor

My first memory is hearing the theme music on the TV while I was down for my nap as a kid!

And it's beyond ridiculous that Lani didn't just turn around today and arrest Gabi at the hospital, which is why this story is so dumb. They write a story that has an easy ending except it would mean a character going to jail and you can't have that.

Respected Contributor

Earliest memories? The first "Julie," probably. And Susan, David, and Dickie, the Bannings, the seldom-seen Tommy Horton, the occasionally-seen Marie (the nun), Doug Williams when he was introduced as an ex-con and scoundrel, "Chez Doug," Julie and Doug going to Portofino again, and again, and again, Addie pushing Hope's stroller out of the way (darn it) of an oncoming car, which ended up striking and killing her, instead....

As for today, it was just NUTS. Lani's a wimp who should get out of law enforcement, and Gabi's already past redemption.

What worries you masters you.